Who is gettin their wolf on in this recession? Vol. gettin my yeezy on

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I swear...I approached Jordan on some %@%! like..."Niketalk? Bill Buchanon?" Dude looked at me like I was %*#++%% crazy back in August when I asked him that %@%!. Maaaan...this some grade A obsessive, psycho stuff right here.

Dude is going to be trippin' when he sees all of this. Today is going to be insane.

how do you randomly pick a person to pretend to be for soo long. its gotta be someone he knows doing it. one of his boys might be rocking gear that NTers gotfrauded for.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I remember when "sole 4 real" used to post stonefaces or
eyes.gif
whenever "chitown" would post a pic of himself with another female.....I even recall an argument between the 2 once
smh.gif

real talk this is beyond sad. That person needs some help. Dude going around scamming people using that kids pic, dude could've got caught up in some %##@ for no reason. And how you carry this %##@ on for 2 years??? Making up lies about how you play D1 ball and you play for one of the top AAU teams in the league
smh.gif
pathetic
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
I remember the post of Sole 4 Real posting the pic and story of her getting a tattoo
roll.gif
This clown really took it to another level.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

looking back everything is starting to make since, as soon as chitown would post the next post would be s4r with a
indifferent.gif

really though dude needs some help

Yo Mister P, you need to have Jordan make a video to clear his name. All the cats who got scammed are probably finding ways to retaliate and really think thosepictures are of him.

how do yall know chicks were seandin op nudes. when was this confirmed?? what thread was this in??
op why go through all the trouble?? whats the point
smh.gif
??

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
I remember telling dudes in that NT chat Sole 4 Real was a dude.
_'s didn't wanna believe me.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

we should have known because soul for real would only show up for pyps.. and coincidentally her and chitown posted around the same time and she would always quote his pictures and act mad jealous...
Originally Posted by solefood229

looking back everything is starting to make since, as soon as chitown would post the next post would be s4r with a
indifferent.gif
That was the red flag right there...whoever this "Chitown" dude is, that's where you @+%%$@ up b. You were forcing it in thosesituations and "shorty" would only pop up after "his" post or in a random %@* post that, let's be honest, a high school femalewouldn't bother with. So like I said originally...I assume this dude forgot to log out of the Sole 4 Real account at times and posted thinking he was "Chitown".

I knew the Sole 4 Real account was fraudulent, but I can't believe this +%%+* with no life played like he was that other dude...smh.

Just goes to show you what people would do when they know they're anonymous...and I'm 100% sure he's not the only fraud on NT creating stories onhis life...

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I can still afford bi-weekly haircuts. Recession is not that serious.
i go every other week...but DAMN your hair must grow like weeds
nevermind the fact that the post aint even about that anymore, you do know every other week and bi-weekly is the same right?
wrong
indifferent.gif

bi-weekly is twice a week
roll.gif

eyes.gif
whenever "chitown" would post a pic of himself with another female.....I even recall an argument between the 2 once
smh.gif

real talk this is beyond sad. That person needs some help. Dude going around scamming people using that kids pic, dude could've got caught up in some %##@ for no reason. And how you carry this %##@ on for 2 years??? Making up lies about how you play D1 ball and you play for one of the top AAU teams in the league
smh.gif
pathetic
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

eyes.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
pathetic
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I saw this thread yesterday and I was like eehhhh.. whatever, I come back and its 22 pgs.. I knew something was up... INSTANT CLASSIC

Back
Top Bottom