Who is the best Commissioner in the 4 major sports?

Obviously all four of the commissioners are morons and the fans hate all of them, but which one of them is doing the best job for their sport? Is it Bud Selig?Is it Gary Bettman? Is it Roger Goodell? Or is it David Stern?

Goodell, then Stern, then Selig, then Bettman. Bettman ruined one of my favorite sports

Paul tagliabue

laugh.gif
gary Bettman

its definitely not selig, i wouldnt give it to stern either, so goodell > those two, n im not sure about the hockey commissioner

Bettmen lately has been fine, but obviously it is the NFL commish (go with Roger or Paul). Rozelle was the greatest ever

Stern ruined the NBA for me, and I think it's a toss up between Selig and Goodell. Selig did a lot of things to make baseball a lot more entertaining, butthat Mitchell Report bonanza is just gonna be his downfall. That said, Goodell.

Goodell is piggy backing off of Tags work. He has implemented in only what can be described as a double standard, conduct policy that is strict on playerconduct but not on the brass and coaches. (ie Patriots spy cam)
Goodell got a long way to go before I can say he is the best commissioner in sports.

Stern is kind of hard to pinpoint. He's ruined the NBA with all sorts of stupid rule changes and strong-arming of cities. He's allowed needlessexpansion and relocation (which goes against everything he supposedly stood for). On the other hand, he turned the NBA into a global sport that is second onlyto soccer. Sending NBA players to the Olympics was probably the best thing that ever happened to the sport, and the league is better off with the best talentin the world here.

Stern. He's made basketball the world's 2nd greatest game.

And also made it the most boring after making it the best

1. Goddell
2. Bettman
3. Selig
4. A rotten apple
5. Stern

Back
Top Bottom