Who is the craziest human being to ever live, in your opinion?

Did yall know George Bush had got warnings from Foreign countries stating that there will be terrorist attacks in the form of hijacking planes. These warnings came months and months before 9/11, so Bush had plenty of time to react. Well now we all know he didnt do ****, and let many Americans die, because he didn't heed the warnings of the other countries.

/thread

View media item 174748

Last edited:
Kim Jong IL. He injects himself with the blood of virgin women in attempts to remain young. That pretty much does it for me in the crazy department.

I'm stunned no one mentioned John Wayne Gacy, Jr.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy_Jr

John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (March 17, 1942 – May 10, 1994) was an American serial killer and rapist who sexually assaulted and murdered at least 33 teenage boys and young men between 1972 and 1978. Gacy buried 26 of his victims in the crawl space of his home, buried three others elsewhere on his property, and discarded the remains of his last four known victims in a nearby river. He was convicted of 33 murders and sentenced to death for 12 of these killings. He was executed in May 1994.

Gacy later became known as the "Killer Clown" due to his charitable services at fundraising events, parades and children's parties where he would dress as "Pogo the Clown", a character he devised himself.

Noone for H.H. Holmes? 

Just saw his doc on netflix, pretty sick stuff.
Talking about the World's Fair in Chicago? 

The book was a great read...really enjoyed it. It's called The Devil in the White City if you haven't read it yet. 

Three people came to mind.

Pol Pot
Hitler
Genghis Khan

On a side note i was watching this History Channel special and they said 1 in 200 men alive today are direct descendants of Genghis Khan. The amount of women that guy raped is ridiculous.

Hitler was an extremely intelligent man but had some very flawed views.
isn't there something called the "Ghegis Khan" mark?

A dark blue mark on a lady's buttocks.

Three people came to mind.

Pol Pot
Hitler
Genghis Khan

On a side note i was watching this History Channel special and they said 1 in 200 men alive today are direct descendants of Genghis Khan. The amount of women that guy raped is ridiculous.

Hitler was an extremely intelligent man but had some very flawed views.
isn't there something called the "Ghegis Khan" mark?

A dark blue mark on a lady's buttocks.
yeah, my homegirl was telling me about this...she's mongolian  Apparently them, and Koreans have it.

I watched a documentary on Genghis Khan and his descendants are 1-2% of the world's population or some crazy number like that. The guy had tons of wives and kids. His kids had a lot of offspring too.

Yea,

Crime and Sick wise- Jeffrey Dahmer or Ed Gein
Entertainment wise- Steve-O
Leader Wise- Hitler

Back
Top Bottom