Who is WAR MACHINE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus thread getting locked pretty soon
Weird thing is cause she be getting rammed on camera and cause its off camera he decides to beat her???

You cant even be mad its basically her profession to cheat

That's why I think dude is loco and judging from his past he would beat her regardless.

Just looked up him up this clown tattooed her name across his entire NECK :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Buy yea according to reports shes beaten bad like real bad, and she cheated with another MMA fighter

Weird thing is cause she be getting rammed on camera and cause its off camera he decides to beat her???

That's why I think dude is loco and judging from his past he would beat her regardless.

Just looked up him up this clown tattooed her name across his entire NECK :smh: :lol:

She has war machine tattooed on her too.

She has war machine tattooed on her too.

yup:

eb9udrho97jttkl4gkqk.jpg

Everyone knew this wasn't going to end well. Dude has assaulted multiple people and was in prison.

Last edited:
EDIT - this post was in bad taste, looking back.  NVM.

Last edited:
She looks like she's full of stds but that's just me

Like she's real dirty. I know she does pron but she looks extra dirty

Last edited:
Man snitching has really taken a step up, seeing guys quote dudes and post reported seems to funny

But hey to each its own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom