Who just saw the early NBA fail of the year nominee Vol. you were already thinking Earl Smith

JR Smith takes a Tyreke Evans airball, proceeds to take the ball out of bounds and passes the ball in from the baseline thinking Evans made the basket.

laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

JR Smith takes a Tyreke Evans airball, proceeds to take the ball out of bounds and passes the ball in from the baseline thinking Evans made the basket.

laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
I didn't see it but when I read it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]3:54[/td] [td] [/td] [td]64-63[/td] [td]Tyreke Evans misses 25-foot three point jumper[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:53[/td] [td]J.R. Smith defensive rebound[/td] [td]64-63[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:51[/td] [td]J.R. Smith turnover[/td] [td]64-63[/td] [td]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

When I read the thread title, I had a short list of candidates who I thought would be the protagonist. JR Smith was one of them.

[table][tr][td]3:54[/td] [td] [/td] [td]64-63[/td] [td]Tyreke Evans misses 25-foot three point jumper[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:53[/td] [td]J.R. Smith defensive rebound[/td] [td]64-63[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:51[/td] [td]J.R. Smith turnover[/td] [td]64-63[/td] [td]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

VID?
nerd.gif

Completely forgot about the game tonight
smh.gif

He was under the basket he couldn't really see
grin.gif
tired.gif

Reke called him stupid
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]3:54[/td] [td][/td] [td]64-63[/td] [td]Tyreke Evans misses 25-foot three point jumper[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:53[/td] [td]J.R. Smith defensive rebound[/td] [td]64-63[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:51[/td] [td]J.R. Smith turnover[/td] [td]64-63[/td] [td]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Completely forgot about the game tonight
smh.gif

grin.gif
tired.gif
Stop it.

Those smileys lead me to believe you're defending Yung Money.

In what realm do you catch a ball in front of you and not know whether or not it went through the goal?

Executive76 wrote:

grin.gif
tired.gif

Chill

That's something a player's wife/girl would say. Expressions and all
laugh.gif

j/k or am I
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom