Who loves Happy Endings? Cancelled (sad face)

i follow damon on IG. yea he needs to be in something again. his little run on New Girl was kinda meh

They all need it, they haven't done much since it was canceled.

Except for Dave, it always a nice surprise to see the cast sprinkled on other shows. Max in Iron Man 3 was probably the biggest cameo I remember seeing. And Penny was just in Always be my Maybe still looking the same.

Except for Dave, it always a nice surprise to see the cast sprinkled on other shows. Max in Iron Man 3 was probably the biggest cameo I remember seeing. And Penny was just in Always be my Maybe still looking the same.
She was in Pen15 looking chunky...
But always be my maybe looks like she lost weight again

I saw her in that, and I saw Damon Wayans wife in an episode of Veronica Mars reboot

Screenshot_2019-08-12-15-31-30.png
Maybe fellas maybe.

Someway somehow they should connect Damon Wayans' Coach character from New Girl and his departure to his Happy Endings character :lol:

Have the world's combine.

Then Abed from Community can have his mind blown as a cameo.

My ex used to think I was a romantic for watching this because of the show name, kept trying to explain to her it got nothing to do with that. Also disappointed that's the misunderstanding she went with and not the obvious one.

I miss this show man.

Gotta do a rewatch when my schedule clears up a bit.

Finished my rewatch a couple of months back.

This show would still hold its own against any comedy on TV today.

Was reading some old articles and the showrunner said the plans for season 4 would've been Alex being out on the dating scene since that wasn't really delved into a lot when Alex and Dave were broken up and also the exploring the feelings between Penny and Dave that were hinted at during the first 3 seasons and how a potential romance between the two would effect the group dynamic.

This is definitely a show that needs a rewatch right now. I haven't seen in a few years. I miss itThis is definitely a show that needs a rewatch right now. I haven't seen in a few years.

glad to find this post, I forgot about this show....reading summery of the last season doesnt look familiar.....def watched at least the first season and liked it....i'm just bad at finishing comedies....and May is last month to catch it on netflix...20 min a ep, I should be done in a week.

I just did my first rewatch and realized I forgot a lot about this show :rofl:Most of the episodes from s 2 -s3 felt like I watched them for the first time. I guess that isn't a bad thing cuz I got to laugh all over again.

Those car Czar eps were funny. Brad being a trophy wife, and Penny and Car Czar getting things popping :lol:

Back
Top Bottom