Who makes u press skip?

I must reiterate that rap music has fallen because of the fans their were several artist named in here that i may not like.... but to flat out skip their verses would be to act as if they have no skill at all

That's why it unfathomable that people are naming cats like Jay, Em, drake etc etc.... not to say you don't have to like em but to sit here and tell me they are terrible to the point you can't sit through 40 seconds is ridiculous.

How can someone not be able to sit through 40 seconds of a coherent verse but listen to a full mixtapes of adlibs and repetitive hooks is beyond me. This Pitchfork/ Fader age has legitimately turned hiphop into being acknowledged for parody rap and hated for attempting to actually rap :smh:

Just because it's coherent or well thought out doesn't mean its enjoyable to everyone

Why should I sit thru 40 seconds of something I dont want to hear? to please cats like you?

Seems to me like you just want everyone to think like you or it's "ridiculous" when music is all opinion anyway

No i think it's ridiculous to completely wash by verses of people who have had GREAT work in the past and continue to call said persons work trash when you haven't heard it.

the reason this mentality bothers me is because i love hip hop music and more and more these days people who actually pay attention to rap and try to showcase their talents are being pushed a side for artist who shelf life is no more than a year at a time.

When it becomes the norm for the "Hot" artist to be replaceable every couple of months the Genre/culture becomes replaceable and sorry if i take that kind of personal.

If you don't like someone then say that you don't like them but don't say so & So is making better rap then them..... when said artist is literally gibbering on tracks

Musical taste is an opinion... rap skills are facts

who said its trash tho?

I just dont wanna hear Jay rap I dont like it

I dont wanna hear new eminem i dont like it

and how can you say this when the most rappity rap cat in the world (kendrick) is huge

I love lyrical rappers but that doesnt mean im going to enjoy listening to their work

Exclamation exclamation exclamation. I'm feelin like a grown *** lil boy. Na na na na na na na.

SKIPPED

Yo, that verse was ******g HORRIBLE.

Ruined the whole ******g song.

Not only that, but I had to hear 2 Chainz, too?

**** is wrong w/ you, Push.

surprised nobody mentioned YG. Dude is tryna ruin every sign of progress the West makes.

Waka

Wale

Scooter, a couple of his verses cool tho

I'd skip YG if I knew what he sounded like. He's been on multiple features of artists I like, and I still don't know how he sounds.

I'd skip YG if I knew what he sounded like. He's been on multiple features of artists I like, and I still don't know how he sounds.
I swear to god I had to watch the "My *****" video just to figure out when he was rapping. Either he completely bit Rich Homie on that song or vice versa.

Forgot to mention. I really can't get into Kendrick. I really can't get past his voice, tone, infliction, all that. Not to mention all the hype that surrounds him..
I'm just not buying what everyone is selling. However I have seen potential, and will keep an open mind.

Back
Top Bottom