WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

MethodMan Did something happen with Nick and Alex at Nike?

SIDENOTE: I've always wanted to see a pic of what MethodMan really looks like, his  age and real name.

Nick(team +@+$#$$#,billy hoyle,etc) is a %!#+#%+!% and glad he is banned. He betrayed the NT community. If I remember correctly, Nike asked him to get info on an NT'er and he was willing to do it to move up the latter. So he started asking the mods on NT to give him info about that person and they decline to give them the info.

Originally Posted by airmag15

Since the OGs are out and about, just wanted to thank yall for the Support NT gave to my Team....
ehdijk.jpg

NO one supported your team...yall were a bunch of spoiled virgins who stole from Champs. 

Since the OGs are out and about, just wanted to thank yall for the Support NT gave to my Team....
ehdijk.jpg

NO one supported your team...yall were a bunch of spoiled virgins who stole from Champs. 

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

eek.gif
 @ EKIN702 and other NT vet posters in here.
I remember lurking NT, 2 years before officially signing up to become a member. I wasn't apart of the OG crowd or attended any of the summits but the sneaker info and General Forum's onslaught of humor is what got me interested and latched onto NT.

02/02/02   
pimp.gif

I remember having to look at this thing on a dial-up. I tried to post but............Anyway taking the dolla cab, skipping school to go to KP to cop the Spacejams, actually having knowledge of sneakers, it was good, like with everything, this site commercial and derelicts from all walks of the earth came on.

Nice to know some of you guys still alive.....................Godspeed

pimp.gif
 dope.

You just reminded me those threads that had high res pics were entitled (Example: New High Res Air Jordan Pics XVII Vol. 56k? *!%+ and kill yourself!!!!!!!)

laugh.gif
, the hate was strong for those that had Dial Up. Shoot had to go to my cousin's just to hit up his Cable modem connection to browse NT.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

eek.gif
 @ EKIN702 and other NT vet posters in here.
I remember lurking NT, 2 years before officially signing up to become a member. I wasn't apart of the OG crowd or attended any of the summits but the sneaker info and General Forum's onslaught of humor is what got me interested and latched onto NT.

02/02/02   
pimp.gif

I remember having to look at this thing on a dial-up. I tried to post but............Anyway taking the dolla cab, skipping school to go to KP to cop the Spacejams, actually having knowledge of sneakers, it was good, like with everything, this site commercial and derelicts from all walks of the earth came on.

Nice to know some of you guys still alive.....................Godspeed

pimp.gif
 dope.

You just reminded me those threads that had high res pics were entitled (Example: New High Res Air Jordan Pics XVII Vol. 56k? *!%+ and kill yourself!!!!!!!)

laugh.gif
, the hate was strong for those that had Dial Up. Shoot had to go to my cousin's just to hit up his Cable modem connection to browse NT.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^Shoehead got married I believe(to another NTer)...I used to email with her back in the day.
I think I still have her email somewhere
Right on Dirty, PM me her addy if you can find it, homie.  Good seeing you still around & keeping the place in check. .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^Shoehead got married I believe(to another NTer)...I used to email with her back in the day.
I think I still have her email somewhere
Right on Dirty, PM me her addy if you can find it, homie.  Good seeing you still around & keeping the place in check. .
pimp.gif

Good to see some of these names pop up. I've been around a relatively long time and have some great memories from this place. As with a lot of people in this post, life got in the way, but I still lurk every week because there are still some diamonds in the rough on each forum if you look hard enough. Long gone are the days of every thread being important, but this place still has not lost it's personality. I don't think anyone can argue with that.
My bad, was BabyDill the one with the hook up in a factory that got random stuff stitched on the J's and sold them as PEs or something?
I was defrauded by the people involved, I wasn't myself involved. Rumors are a funny thing...

For the poster a few posts back wondering about the guy who loved green, believe you're referring to "orindahoops".

Hope everyone has a good new year, and to the people in this thread, don't be a stranger.

*edit*
BTW, strange that my profile says I joined in 2006. I've never changed my screen name since I signed up in '00/'01. Did people lose data when we switched from EZBoard to Yuku? Just curious.

Good to see some of these names pop up. I've been around a relatively long time and have some great memories from this place. As with a lot of people in this post, life got in the way, but I still lurk every week because there are still some diamonds in the rough on each forum if you look hard enough. Long gone are the days of every thread being important, but this place still has not lost it's personality. I don't think anyone can argue with that.
My bad, was BabyDill the one with the hook up in a factory that got random stuff stitched on the J's and sold them as PEs or something?
I was defrauded by the people involved, I wasn't myself involved. Rumors are a funny thing...

For the poster a few posts back wondering about the guy who loved green, believe you're referring to "orindahoops".

Hope everyone has a good new year, and to the people in this thread, don't be a stranger.

*edit*
BTW, strange that my profile says I joined in 2006. I've never changed my screen name since I signed up in '00/'01. Did people lose data when we switched from EZBoard to Yuku? Just curious.

I signed up at 18yrs of age.. I am now 29. I honestly can say I grew up on this board. The memories.. who remembers Menace5star? She had that bj story that had nters drooling. Haha. +sorry mods if "bj" is offensive.*

I signed up at 18yrs of age.. I am now 29. I honestly can say I grew up on this board. The memories.. who remembers Menace5star? She had that bj story that had nters drooling. Haha. +sorry mods if "bj" is offensive.*

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Collie27 was a great asset to this site. He had a huge and quite unique collection and I remember one Sunday probably in 2001 he posted a fraction of it which left us all speechless. 
Also was a great connect for U.K. releases.

Some of the names mentioned like Khlav, Muscle, Kerry and JJ, I speak to regularly on Facebook.

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Collie27 was a great asset to this site. He had a huge and quite unique collection and I remember one Sunday probably in 2001 he posted a fraction of it which left us all speechless. 
Also was a great connect for U.K. releases.

Some of the names mentioned like Khlav, Muscle, Kerry and JJ, I speak to regularly on Facebook.

I was 12 or 13 and introduced to NT the time between the XIs retroed and XVIs dropping. XVIs were my first pair of Jays i bought once i joined this site. I remember some of this stuff and some of the screen names. I am 21 now
laugh.gif

I was 12 or 13 and introduced to NT the time between the XIs retroed and XVIs dropping. XVIs were my first pair of Jays i bought once i joined this site. I remember some of this stuff and some of the screen names. I am 21 now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

ehdijk.jpg

LOL are you sure? The fact that you remember us makes me feel good to know we are still on your mind after all these years bruh 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and PS: Has anyone seen prolifykone?!

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

ehdijk.jpg

LOL are you sure? The fact that you remember us makes me feel good to know we are still on your mind after all these years bruh 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and PS: Has anyone seen prolifykone?!

Back
Top Bottom