Who shot the nose off the Sphinx?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

They destroyed it because it had African features. I thought everybody knew that....

This. Erosion theory been debunked... One of the first instances of white ppl discrediting black ppl... They couldnt believe that sumone with those features was renowned as god like. It was too be rebuilt but they couldnt figure out how. Unsure where I heard all this tho so,it may,be partially incorrect

They destroyed it because it had African features. I thought everybody knew that....

This. Erosion theory been debunked... One of the first instances of white ppl discrediting black ppl... They couldnt believe that sumone with those features was renowned as god like. It was too be rebuilt but they couldnt figure out how. Unsure where I heard all this tho so,it may,be partially incorrect

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

debunked by who?

debunked by who?

Originally Posted by proper english

This. Erosion theory been debunked
... One of the first instances of white ppl discrediting black ppl... They couldnt believe that sumone with those features was renowned as god like. It was too be rebuilt but they couldnt figure out how. Unsure where I heard all this tho so,it may,be partially incorrect
debunked by who?

jesus, duh.

Originally Posted by proper english

This. Erosion theory been debunked
... One of the first instances of white ppl discrediting black ppl... They couldnt believe that sumone with those features was renowned as god like. It was too be rebuilt but they couldnt figure out how. Unsure where I heard all this tho so,it may,be partially incorrect
debunked by who?

jesus, duh.

Historians and archaelogist... This part im pretty sure of... The degradation wasnt consistent with how acid rain wouldve eaten it away

Historians and archaelogist... This part im pretty sure of... The degradation wasnt consistent with how acid rain wouldve eaten it away

Back
Top Bottom