Who Should Get The Role Of Marvel’s “Black Panther”?

Who Should Get The Role Of Marvel’s “Black Panther”?

• Chiwetel Ejiofo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idris Elb

• Chadwick Boseman

• Michael B Jordan

• Other

• Total voters
Going with Chadwick Boseman. Dude has the perfect build for the role. Also Derek Luke was in Captain America...rule him out as well.

Last edited:
Derek Luke - can't believe he's already 49
Mehcad Brooks - he seems to have lost some weight since true blood

As far as known older guys Edris Elba

Chiwetei just doesn't have that superhero stature for me

Chadwick Boseman seems to have that superhero stature as far as the young guys

Had to look that up when you said 49. You mean 39.

Michael B. Jordan is up for a role in Fantastic 4.

I'd love to see someone like Mahershala Ali get a chance to shine. He's young and has a big role on House of Cards. Was solid in The Place Beyond the Pines

Anthony Mackie

..but if i were to choose from the four people mentioned...id pick the guy that played Jackie Robinson

To everyone picking Idris, Ejiorfor...stupid answers like Denzel...these guys are too old.

You need a young actor, Michael B. Jordan is perfect because he is hot right now and not fully developed as an actor. Lots of room to grow and he can be groomed into a big star.

Boseman is in the same boat except I don't think he's half as good of an actor as Jordan is. Boseman was boring in 42

IDK Micheal B Jordan doesn't strike me as an action star. He's more in that early Will Smith category [comedic action ala Independence Day]. I honestly couldn't see Fresh Prince Will Smith pulling off Hancock, same way I can't see Wallace pulling off Black Panther. Johnny Storm sure but not Black Panther

Last edited:
It's ok for Christian Bale at 40 to play batman, but Elba can't play the black panther at 41? WTH are you talking about?

Bale wasn't 40 when the trilogy started. Wasn't even 40 when the last movie dropped. He JUST turned 40 as a matter of fact. :lol:

He was 37 when the TDR prolly stopped filming 38 when it made its debut.

Batman Begins was damn near 10 years ago bro.

Lyrix made a very valid point.

Last edited:
To everyone picking Idris, Ejiorfor...stupid answers like Denzel...these guys are too old.

You need a young actor, Michael B. Jordan is perfect because he is hot right now and not fully developed as an actor. Lots of room to grow and he can be groomed into a big star.

Boseman is in the same boat except I don't think he's half as good of an actor as Jordan is. Boseman was boring in 42

Too old? Isn't Ejiofor only 36? I also don't think that being 40 would even matter for this specific role since T'Challa isn't exactly very young and is supposed to be a King. He'd probably around the same age as Tony Stark. I can't really see Michael B in this role at all personally,I only just got over him always being Wallace in my eyes after seeing Fruitvale Station :lol:. Plus he's already been cast as the Human Torch. Elba would've been absolutely perfect if they hadn't already cast him as Heimdall :\,I think that Ejiofor would do the role justice.

Last edited:
I voted for Idris even though he's Heimdall. I think he'd be great and I really want to see him get that chance and push.

If not him then Chadwick just cuz he can act and is young. I like Chiwetel but don't think he's right for the role.

Choosing Michael B. Jordan for this would be a joke.
Luke is not 49 :lol: He's 39. If he was almost 50 I'd be almost shocked at how accurately black don't crack applies to him

Michael B Jordan would NOT be a good Black Panther I don't know how so many of think he would.

Too old? Isn't Ejiofor only 36? I also don't think that being 40 would even matter for this specific role since T'Challa isn't exactly very young and is supposed to be a King. He'd probably around the same age as Tony Stark. I can't really see Michael B in this role at all personally,I only just got over him always being Wallace in my eyes after seeing Fruitvale Station :lol:. Plus he's already been cast as the Human Torch. Elba would've been absolutely perfect if they hadn't already cast him as Heimdall :\,I think that Ejiofor would do the role justice.
Depends on what they're going for. Could be an origin movie where T'Challa is a prince not a king, his father just dies and he becomes king by the end of it as he has to fight the likes of Klaw and the White Wolf, and prove himself worthy of the Black Panther mantle to the the Panther GOD against other worthy candidates like his sister. In Wakanda who is king isn't based on royal blood. It's based on who is worthy of being Black Panther.

Or they can do something like T'Chaka sends T'Challa abroad to America to further his studies and training in becoming the next king.

In a situation like that it may call for a younger T'Challa but only like late 20s younger and a guy in his 30s could kinda pull that off.
Michael B as human torch? That I like. Is F4 a marvel film now?
Unfortunately no.

Last edited:
I voted for Idris even though he's Heimdall. I think he'd be great and I really want to see him get that chance and push.

If not him then Chadwick just cuz he can act and is young. I like Chiwetel but don't think he's right for the role.

Choosing Michael B. Jordan for this would be a joke.
Luke is not 49 :lol: He's 39. If he was almost 50 I'd be almost shocked at how accurately black don't crack applies to him
:lol: My bad didn't realize I pressed 9 instead of 0

Back
Top Bottom