who sucks more?...lil wayne or camron?

this entire thread is beyond stupid. it's just a stupid attempt to rile up everyones feathers. far too many ten year olds on this messageboard.

why don't you just go into the sports forum and say that kobe sucks? you'll get the same reaction. it's so childish.

and the homophobia in this post is amazing. i've been on this site for a while now, but never have i seen it so rampant. threads like this help crumble the site. they serve no purpose at all.

Quote:
The only thing Nas has done to make people remember him is Ether.
:wow:
eek.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
this thread is ******ed on all fronts
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Quote:
It's because Nas is boring...simple. He doesn't actually have a personality to talk about when it's all said and done. The only thing Nas has done to make people remember him is Ether.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Quote:
The only thing Nas has done to make people remember him is Ether.

i agree at first glance this sounds ******ed, but when i think of my neighborhood/city, this is true. the average person where im from dont know @#%$ about "illmatic" or "i am" if u were to ask @#%$ what is the first thing u think about when u hear the word NAS they'll say "ether, jayz beef, if i ruled the world,oochie wally" thats about it.

alot of people on the internet know alot more about an artists full discography and musical accomplishments then regular @#%$ @#%$ in the hood. well, MY hood at least, but i bet the same is true wherever u go outside of that artist's home state.

Quote:
not by the HipHop community, no where close...
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

Quote:
I wasn't really talking about the "HipHop community"...just people who might listen to rap more less. I don't think any of them will be forgoten for the record, but if you had to pick between the 3, Nas would be the one who people will forget ever exsisted. He has no personality outside of rap.
smh.gif

Quote:
Your impressed by a cat who kisses another man and a dude that goes around making silly youtube vidoes and going on National Tv saying dumb sh.. and thats personality to you. You soundin wild suspect worried about a male musicians personality.

it doesn't have anything to do with being "impressed" with their personalities/what they do outside of music, but that is a HUGE part in being remembered by a casual listener. for example in sports, look at Tim Duncan, he is a VERY good at his profession, but i guarantee if i was to go outside right now and ask people who were the top 5 basketball players of the last 5 years, Tim Duncans name will not be mentioned at all cuz he lacks personality, as does Nas.

Fam I'm not impressed by anything...behave yourself. We're talking about remember _'s...Nas is dope. He can rap. Awesome. Nobody ever wanted to be like son in anyway. I've never seen a _ go harder for another male than you have for Jay, so if we're talking about suspect clowns, you're wearing the red nose in the police lineup.

Kells won't always be respected...he's not respected now actually. People just remember him for making some super dope @#%$. While Nas has done the same it hasn't been anywhere near the level of Kells. Why even compare? Kells is a joke these days. People forget Nas exsist between albums. When Cam isn't on the scene _'s like you make post asking where he's been. I like Nas waaay more than I'll ever like Wayne, but he won't be remembered like these dude.

Nas never really had a year. Cam did. Wayne is having one now. Nas is just a super talented dude who most people won't be mentioning when he leaves. He's never ran a lable, never set trends, never really had that song everybody loved, he wasn't the hoods favorite rapper at any point. All this @#%$ goes into people remembering you. He can just rap his @#%$ off and there's nothing wrong with that. In my hood nobody is talking about Illmatic...ever.
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...​

Quote:
but that is a HUGE part in being remembered by a casual listener.

see, alot of this dont even make sense, cuz Im around ''casual listeners", and they dont even follow N's personality...all they know IS the music for the most. They dont be checkin for these internet Cam videos and all that. It seem like dude aint been on TV in years....the only thing that they could say about Cam that would attribute to his 'personality' is him and the pink trend....I still know N's that dont even know (and/or care) about Wayne kissing Baby. Like, they dont follow that ****, all they know is the music...
Quote:
Nas never really had a year. Cam did. Wayne is having one now.
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Son, I aint trying to go at you, but your statements are very flawed.

Quote:
Nas is dope. He can rap

Is an understatement.
Quote:
Nobody ever wanted to be like son in anyway
Son influenced an entire generation of rappers, including Cam and to some extent Wayne.
Quote:
He's never ran a lable, never set trends, never really had that song everybody loved, he wasn't the hoods favorite rapper at any point.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

I'm not talking about rappers. He influenced pretty much every rapper. People want to be like Jay, people want to be like Cam, Wayne, Jim Jones and the likes. Nas never had that influence on people. Ill Will Records :lol:
laugh.gif
Subscribe To This...

Quote:
Nas never really had a year. Cam did. Wayne is having one now. Nas is just a super talented dude who most people won't be mentioning when he leaves. He's never ran a lable, never set trends, never really had that song everybody loved, he wasn't the hoods favorite rapper at any point. All this goes into people remembering you. He can just rap his off and there's nothing wrong with that. In my hood nobody is talking about Illmatic...ever.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, A Tribe Called Quest weren't well known in the hood, son your sounding foolish and mad young.... your impressed by secondary sh.. when its mainly music you should be focused on. Thats like saying Maya Angelou won't be remembered because she didn't star in movies or wasn't a Nobel Peace Prize recipient.

Quote:
Nobody ever wanted to be like son in anyway. I've never seen a _ go harder for another male than you have for Jay, so if we're talking about suspect clowns, you're wearing the red nose in the police lineup.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but your the cat making Cam more important than he really is. Camron only legacy in hip-hop will be that he made pink hot... thats it!!! Only 15 year old lames admire duke.

Quote:
people want to be like Cam, Wayne, Jim Jones and the likes
laugh.gif
maybe the clowns you associate with but people i know wanna be respected like Nas, or as successful as Puff and Jay... who the f... wanna be like Cam'ron.

Quote:
And Cam was more popular when he was on the ROC than Nas has ever been at any point in his career.

more dumb sh.. dog you seriously soundin like one of these misguided teeny boppers. So when Nas sold 2 Mill in 96 was he not popular.

your dumb son, like straight up. Like Jimmy said your opinionless.

Quote:
see, alot of this dont even make sense, cuz Im around ''casual listeners", and they dont even follow N's personality...all they know IS the music for the most. They dont be checkin for these internet Cam videos and all that. It seem like dude aint been on TV in years....the only thing that they could say about Cam that would attribute to his 'personality' is him and the pink trend....I still know N's that dont even know (and/or care) about Wayne kissing Baby. Like, they dont follow that ****, all they know is the music...

Quote:
your dumb son
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Subscribe To This...

Quote:
What does running a label have to do with anything, Pac didn't run a label... what label did Rakim run, what trends did Common start, A Tribe Called Quest weren't well known in the hood, son your sounding foolish and mad young.... your impressed by secondary sh.. when its mainly music you should be focused on. Thats like saying Maya Angelou won't be remembered because she didn't star in movies or wasn't a Nobel Peace Prize recipient.
Clapping.gif
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

1- Ill Will Records.......true, but that @#%$ is @#%$, if i go outside and ask what record label he has/had @#%$ wont know. @#%$ prolly dont even know he's on Def Jam. they just listen to the music.
2- Had everyone wearing camo.........u credit that to Nas, once again, nobody else would link that
3- "If I Ruled The World"..........i agree with u
4- Was every hood's fav in NYC when Illmatic dropped.....like u said " FAV IN NYC", i wont into rap when that dropped, but i dont EVER remember anybody mentioning this around the way, not even now.

and like my @#%$ said when i went back home...

"we dont listen to nas 'round here, he a nice rapper, but his @#%$ is too complex, i dont feel like listenin to all that @#%$ he be talkin 'bout, and dont try to use them big @#%$ words to try and change my opinion, we just dont wanna hear that @#%$"

the main thing Nas will be remembered for will be him beefing with Jay. that @#%$ caused controversy and put him in the spotlight, and people like controversy and seein how people will react under pressure.

now, im sure many of yall will be like, Nas will be mainly remembered for Illmatic, but its a whole lot of people, yes, a whole lot of people that like Nas, but cant name 1 song off Illmatic.

I grew up listenin to cam...and that N_ cracks me up because his rhymes now are either funny in the haha way or funny in the pitiful way.

Weezy...ehhh . Living in the south, all I hear is N_s talk about the man left/right. And he gets so much play in the club....Im talking random mixtape freestyles, and EVERYBODY in there knows EVERY @#%$ word :wow:
eek.gif
. Shows he's doing something right...then again alot of these people love that Al FAts garbage too :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
@ Al Fatz once again :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
. Every single aspect of that song is trash. N_s used hiphop_snare_6 from fruity loops and tried to get away with it :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMSAAB
THIRD WORLD - OWWWW BEATS
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

Both are entertaining, ya'll take this music stuff too seriously. Ya'll have all kinds of agendas and @#%$ before even listening to stuff. @#%$ 's heinous :x
sick.gif
TEAM NTWikia| HoustonRockets

Back
Top Bottom