Who the Hell Cares Vol. Royal Wedding

Originally Posted by zizou

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Now that I think about it, who are we Americans to talk??...America has a fixation on a show like the jersey shore, making a public #@@% like Snookie probably a millionaire in a 3 year span...the nerve...lol

the royal family should do a bacehlor-style show with harry.

laugh.gif
At least these people have a history that dates back centuries....Snookie getting paid 100k per episode all because of the thousands of American viewers who go crazy over this show.OP do you watch the jersey shore??...keep it funky.

Originally Posted by zizou

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Now that I think about it, who are we Americans to talk??...America has a fixation on a show like the jersey shore, making a public #@@% like Snookie probably a millionaire in a 3 year span...the nerve...lol

the royal family should do a bacehlor-style show with harry.

laugh.gif
At least these people have a history that dates back centuries....Snookie getting paid 100k per episode all because of the thousands of American viewers who go crazy over this show.OP do you watch the jersey shore??...keep it funky.

KATE'S SISTER CAN DEF GET IT....

SO CAN SOME OF THESE OTHER ROYALTY CHICS....YES I'LL TAKE THEM WITH THEIR PLAYA HATS!!

Spoiler [+]
AT WORK @ 6A WITH A 55" IN THE BACKGROUND...KINDA HARD TO AVOID THIS...

KATE'S SISTER CAN DEF GET IT....

SO CAN SOME OF THESE OTHER ROYALTY CHICS....YES I'LL TAKE THEM WITH THEIR PLAYA HATS!!

Spoiler [+]
AT WORK @ 6A WITH A 55" IN THE BACKGROUND...KINDA HARD TO AVOID THIS...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Curious24 wrote:
do they kiss the bride?

yeah cuz some lady said she came just to see the kiss cuz Charles and Diana's was weak...i'm guessing they do it after all this stuff...

does Harry have a gf? ya'll think the queen would be ok with him swirlin?
nerd.gif

they do live together...one of the commentators said so earlier...

both Kate and her sister are gorgeous...their mother is too so they'll hopefully age well too
Harry has been dating Chelsea Davy for a while - but it's a bit off/on. Seems to be on at the moment - she's at the wedding AFAIK.

chelsy-davy-bikini.jpg

Curious24 wrote:
do they kiss the bride?

yeah cuz some lady said she came just to see the kiss cuz Charles and Diana's was weak...i'm guessing they do it after all this stuff...

nerd.gif

both Kate and her sister are gorgeous...their mother is too so they'll hopefully age well too
Harry has been dating Chelsea Davy for a while - but it's a bit off/on. Seems to be on at the moment - she's at the wedding AFAIK.

chelsy-davy-bikini.jpg

Originally Posted by kdawg

Curious24 wrote:
do they kiss the bride?

nerd.gif

chelsy-davy-bikini.jpg

off/on huh?

means there's still hope

Originally Posted by kdawg

Curious24 wrote:
do they kiss the bride?

nerd.gif

chelsy-davy-bikini.jpg

off/on huh?

means there's still hope

pr0phecy718 wrote:
Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

kinda weird how hitler got married on this day 66 years ago
what?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

4/29 4+2+9= 15

1+5=6

66 years ago

= 666

whoever came up with this could bereaching or could be onto something seeing as how numerology aint nothing 2 f with

pr0phecy718 wrote:

what?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

4/29 4+2+9= 15

1+5=6

66 years ago

= 666

whoever came up with this could bereaching or could be onto something seeing as how numerology aint nothing 2 f with

Oh my God!!! This can NOT be a coincidence.

6 upside down is 9. If you straighten the curved numbers 66, it makes 11. 9/11. There's no way this is a coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom