Who the Hell Cares Vol. Royal Wedding

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

The women at my job are going crazy for this. Tkaing the day off from work cuz they'll be too tired from being up at 4am watching a figurehead wedding in a continent far away from us. smh. BTW quiock question. If you were royalty and had the choice of every chick in your country, wouldn't you bag the baddest broad possible. It's like these royals bag avaerage broads. Why get Halle or Beyonce when you can have Jeniffer Aniston. smh

kobe_wtf.gif

The women at my job are going crazy for this. Tkaing the day off from work cuz they'll be too tired from being up at 4am watching a figurehead wedding in a continent far away from us. smh. BTW quiock question. If you were royalty and had the choice of every chick in your country, wouldn't you bag the baddest broad possible. It's like these royals bag avaerage broads. Why get Halle or Beyonce when you can have Jeniffer Aniston. smh

kobe_wtf.gif

AMEN brother......

.....then again, i feel the same way about Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and the misc. different white women gone missing every month that Nancy Grace and that Velez lady on CNN talk about all night.

AMEN brother......

.....then again, i feel the same way about Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and the misc. different white women gone missing every month that Nancy Grace and that Velez lady on CNN talk about all night.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

AMEN brother......

i thought i was the only one. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

AMEN brother......

i thought i was the only one. 
grin.gif

The more it's in the news, the less people think about what's really going on in the world.

The more it's in the news, the less people think about what's really going on in the world.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I wouldn't expect most young Americans to understand the appeal at all.

It has nothing to to with 'understanding the appeal."

It's about not really giving a !#%@.

This garbage is pushed on everyone like these people's nuptials are relevant to the modern world the rest of us are living in.

!#%@ takes up headline news, meanwhile there's wars going on, economies blowing up, etc, but we're force fed news about who the designer is for this chick's wedding or whatever.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I wouldn't expect most young Americans to understand the appeal at all.

It has nothing to to with 'understanding the appeal."

It's about not really giving a !#%@.

This garbage is pushed on everyone like these people's nuptials are relevant to the modern world the rest of us are living in.

!#%@ takes up headline news, meanwhile there's wars going on, economies blowing up, etc, but we're force fed news about who the designer is for this chick's wedding or whatever.

PharelFor3 wrote:

So True.
Princess Diana was Beautiful, but Kate Middleton is meh. Its dudes choice though.

EDIT: And im not watching this crap neither.

PharelFor3 wrote:

So True.
Princess Diana was Beautiful, but Kate Middleton is meh. Its dudes choice though.

EDIT: And im not watching this crap neither.

What did I hear that 2 billion people are expected to watch this wedding?

Personally I will not be up at 4 am to watch a complete strangers wedding but to each his own...

I told my girl the other day you have the Royal wedding I have the NFL Draft
roll.gif

What did I hear that 2 billion people are expected to watch this wedding?

Personally I will not be up at 4 am to watch a complete strangers wedding but to each his own...

I told my girl the other day you have the Royal wedding I have the NFL Draft
roll.gif

I agree, $!#!% getting annoying seeing it everyday on the news. I could give a $%#*. I've never understood the fascination so many people have with the royal family.

I agree, $!#!% getting annoying seeing it everyday on the news. I could give a $%#*. I've never understood the fascination so many people have with the royal family.

The women at my job are going crazy for this. Tkaing the day off from work cuz they'll be too tired from being up at 4am watching a figurehead wedding in a continent far away from us. smh. BTW quiock question. If you were royalty and had the choice of every chick in your country, wouldn't you bag the baddest broad possible. It's like these royals bag avaerage broads. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why get Halle or Beyonce when you can have Jeniffer Aniston. smh[/color]
eyes.gif
reported for trolling

Back
Top Bottom