WHOA !! Google announces INSTANT PAGES & SEARCH BY IMAGE ....

pimp.gif
�nice

Originally Posted by Durden7

Is our society so lazy that we cant wait 3.2 seconds for a page to load?

30t6p3b.gif

Well, if the world doesn't move forward technology wise, we'd still be dialing up on AOL.
tongue.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Well, if the world doesn't move forward technology wise, we'd still be dialing up on AOL.
tongue.gif

Durden7 wrote:Is our society so lazy that we cant wait 3.2 seconds for a page to load?Why is it considered lazy? Why isn't it convenient? I hate when older generations always lable newer technology "lazy"

Durden7 wrote:Is our society so lazy that we cant wait 3.2 seconds for a page to load?Why is it considered lazy? Why isn't it convenient? I hate when older generations always lable newer technology "lazy"

30t6p3b.gif

I'm sure the word you're looking for is impatient. I doubt you have to do anything physical with the current search.

30t6p3b.gif

I'm sure the word you're looking for is impatient. I doubt you have to do anything physical with the current search.

I dont even think this is a step forward in terms of technology.  If anything its a lateral move.

Youre right.  Lazy was an incorrect word choice.
Why is it considered lazy? Why isn't it convenient? I hate when older generations always lable newer technology "lazy"
There is no way having to not wait 3 seconds for a page to load is convenient.  I HIGHLY doubt your life is that hectic and busy that you cant spare a few seconds for a page to load.

I dont even think this is a step forward in terms of technology.  If anything its a lateral move.

Youre right.  Lazy was an incorrect word choice.
Why is it considered lazy? Why isn't it convenient? I hate when older generations always lable newer technology "lazy"
There is no way having to not wait 3 seconds for a page to load is convenient.  I HIGHLY doubt your life is that hectic and busy that you cant spare a few seconds for a page to load.

Back
Top Bottom