Whoopi Goldberg: Jay-Z had every right to hit Solange back"

Whoopi always spitting that real. She stays baked on the view.

That being said, id never hit a woman, it's not the gentlemanly thing to do, but I'd never get mad at a dude that does it , of its justified, these girls be asking for it.

Last edited:
Whoopi always spitting that real. She stays baked on the view.

That being said, is never hit a woman, it's not the gentlemanly thing to do, but I'd never get mad at a dude that does it , of its justified, these girls be asking for it.
Exactly and you never no when a man will lose his cool and really hurt a girl too because she wants to act all on emotion

I completely agree.

Adults should be able to conduct themselves with maturity and dignity. If one of them crosses the line, the other has a right to defend themselves. Period. I don't care if that be a woman accosting a man. She has no right putting her hand on him, and if she does, she needs to be prepared in the event that he retaliates in a similar fashion. I heard someone once say "only hit a man if you're prepared to be hit like a man".

I'm not saying men should just wail on women like there's no tomorrow. I'm saying people should be able to control themselves. In the event that they can't, they need to be prepared for possible retaliation. Simple.

I even commend Jay for not hitting her back.

There's a way to hit a woman like a woman and like a man. I don't agree with cocking your fist back and making her black out :lol: but a love tap is totally appriorate

And seriously.. If I was being assaulted, I would not want to punch a girl, but if I felt as though it was in my best interest...

Like Tyson in the 90's... if I'm loosing take a ******* bite out.. So mother ******* grimey, so gritty...

If a woman acts like an untamed animal then you got every right to smack her up if she puts hands on you.

I wouldn't put hands on a little kid who hit me because his brain isn't fully developed and they don't have the same rational level of thinking an adult does.

Ill knock out a woman who can't keep her hands to herself, knows what shes doing and thinks she can act violent because outdated social norms say a man isn't supposed to hit her regardless of how wrong she is.

Unless we're saying women aren't as smart as men and have the thinking abilities of a child you got every right to put hands on one if she hits you.

Realest post in here.

I wouldddd, but the way the American Justice System is set up. I'll pass.

...Last thing they're trying to hear is self defense when they show Shaniqua's photo of a black eye in the court room.

In theory, absolutely, you should be held accountable for putting your hands on someone, regardless of gender.

And I'm a firm believer in accountability, I think it would make the world a better place.

But in reality, you're not only held guilty in the court of public opinion, but you could potentially face the judicial system as well.

At the end of the day, Jay-Z made the best of a situation that could've put an ugly stain on his career.

inb4 someone twists her words to make it sound like hitting women like you would a dude is ok

She was being held back by the bodyguard so there was no reason for him to do anything. If it was just him and her, she would have gotten handled (maybe not punched but submitted).

I would only swing on a chick if she was bigger than me, went for jewels, or she brought foreign objects into the equation.

I just had  a random thought, imagine if in the middle of all that scuffle Jay started chanting some illuminati ish and waving his hands around like he was gonna put a curse on her I feel like that would have stopped the fight

only broke people with no connections believe in the illuminati ish...

So it would have worked

calling solange broke because she lacks fame is just as bad as saying (insert rapper here) rich because he has fame

"...and that's why I don't slap anybody."

Something about that the second time around was hilarious.  I think it was the face she made after, kinda like she speakin to some very specific people.

I completely agree.

Adults should be able to conduct themselves with maturity and dignity. If one of them crosses the line, the other has a right to defend themselves. Period. I don't care if that be a woman accosting a man. She has no right putting her hand on him, and if she does, she needs to be prepared in the event that he retaliates in a similar fashion. I heard someone once say "only hit a man if you're prepared to be hit like a man".

I'm not saying men should just wail on women like there's no tomorrow. I'm saying people should be able to control themselves. In the event that they can't, they need to be prepared for possible retaliation. Simple.

I even commend Jay for not hitting her back.

I agree too. The media storm would be so different if he retaliated to the point where it'd hurt his brand so much. I think he really did the wise decision if that was his was his intent but I think Beyonce should get more flack for not "trying" to step in and calm the situation down.

Everybody says what they would/wouldn't do, until it's there, popping :&$@ in their faces 100mph with arms flailing, fingernails clawing, weaves whipping and 6 inch stilettos thrusting a la Van Damme circa 1989. Kudos to Whoopi.

Everybody says what they would/wouldn't do, until it's there, popping :&$@ in their faces 100mph with arms flailing, fingernails clawing, weaves whipping and 6 inch stilettos thrusting a la Van Damme circa 1989. Kudos to Whoopi.

real life :lol:

The entire "never strike a woman" thing never registered with me. I mean, where do you draw the line? Shorty come at me with a meat cleaver and I'm just supposed to try to calm her down and rationalize with her? 

The entire "never strike a woman" thing never registered with me. I mean, where do you draw the line? Shorty come at me with a meat cleaver and I'm just supposed to try to calm her down and rationalize with her? 

:lol: #NTextremes

Not striking doesn't mean not doing anything.

Back
Top Bottom