who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
h

he took a pic with kanye so that means that people in chi town listen to him? Is that really what you are saying here?

I'm saying though.

if kanye west wanted to sign him a dude that doesn't even own a phone, what makes you think da typical chi-town resident not up on da wave..

its almost insulting that people are saying asap is hotter when da dude has ZERO club and radio presence compared to french montana.
He dropped an album and sold 140k first week. French Montana hasn't even released an album.

Again, it depends on your definition of 'hot.'

Rocky clearly has a wider audience than someone like French Montana.

this is flat out not true, that whole "wavy" sound him and max b were on were ANYTHING but club joints...

how quick we forget what mac and cheese 2 sounds like...

i swear b...its like ya JUST STARTED to listen to french last week or somthing, talking ESPN stats out your *** hole or something
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Only reason this has 5 million views is because of Curren$y and his strong fan base. Stop it 5.
oh really? well shot caller has over 7 million views, BY HIMSELF, off a mixtape.
while we're on the topic of youtube views:
  • Peso- 18,313,583 views
  • Purple Swag- 19,488,248 views 
  • Goldie- 9,878,668
  • Problems- 8,849,761
  • Long Live ASAP- 5,978,806
Only one of these has features. Everything is built on himself and his following. Unlike French who can't make a hit without someone else on the track; even if its Chinx 
roll.gif

Last edited:
lets be real, asap has the 25 n under crowds attention and the interwebs on lock. But when it comes to the streets, french has that crowd. Alot of people not from ny that dont check message boards etc doesnt know asap exist. My 46 year old mother knows french montana and what he looks like and can sing a french song and were in detroit btw. Its all about how u look at it, i mess with both btw. (old french>new french tho) 

if by your logic most people can't name a french montana song other then pop that, how you think asap rocky fairs others then problems?

:rofl:

this dude only been around a year, french been putting in that ground work for a decade.

peso
goldie
pretty flacko

all got spins in the spots around here. people know of purple swag too.

VESUS

pop that
everything's a go
choppa down
shot caller
acting up feature
stay schemin feature
whip w/ 2 chainz

which get played to DEATH..asap dont have da catalog to compete with french montana, how is he hotter? lulz

french is headlining his OWN TOUR, and ya talkin bout asap that OPENS for riri and drake.
Headlining a club tour > Opening in stadiums for two of the biggest acts in the world?

Oh Ninjahood, your primitive logic never seizes to amaze me.

Look at da XXL cover...a$ap dont even dress like or resemble a NY

Have you ever been to Harlem ?

have YOU been to harlem?  because last time i checked, da pelle pelle rocking, tru religion wavy cats look more like french montana

then asap rocky.you gotta go to soho to see his stans.

French fan base is the hood cats who either did a couple joints up north or just came home. Rocky got all the hipsters, recent college grads who dont bump with ignorant GED rap such as yourself, credit card scammers, white girls, young N's who slaving in Mickey d's, Century 21, or Burger King to buy a Givenchi shirt. So if my math is correct Rocky's fan base >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> French's fan base.

Last edited:
I like french a lot, he defintally knows how to get clubs rockin....but French sounds like he about to fall asleep in some of his songs doe.

BUT, Rocky brings a completely different style to the game, he is loyal to his team, shuts down shows....and in general is more jiggy than French.

Rocky is my favorite rapper though. :smokin

have YOU been to harlem?  because last time i checked, da pelle pelle rocking, tru religion wavy cats look more like french montana

French fan base is the hood cats who either did a couple joints up north or just came home. Rocky got all the hipsters, recent college grads who dont bump with ignorant GED rap such as yourself, credit card scammers, white girls, young N's who slaving in Mickey d's, Century 21, or Burger King to buy a Givenchi shirt. So if my math is correct Rocky's fan base >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> French's fan base.
Soulja Boy is hot in Chicago too

Apparently Rick Ross is also adored in Chicago. It rose to the extent that he had to cancel his tour because all the love spilled over to other cities.

I wouldn't even recognize that French guy if I saw him in public.

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]

[/td][td]The WeekndTill Dawn (Here Comes The Sun)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]3 hours ago[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]

[/td][td]The WeekndEchoes of Silence[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]3 hours ago[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]

[/td][td]The WeekndNext[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]3 hours ago[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]

[/td][td]The WeekndThe Fall[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]3 hours ago[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]The WeekndSame Old Song (Feat. Juicy J)[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]3 hours ago[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]The WeekndInitiation[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]3 hours ago[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]The WeekndXO / The Host[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]3 hours ago[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]The WeekndOutside[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]3 hours ago[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]

[/td][td]The WeekndMontreal[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]3 hours ago[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]

[/td][td]The WeekndD.D.[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]
3 hours ago
[/td][/tr][/table]you can say that again....
laugh.gif

tumblr_m4wpbmnRHP1r7eyr3o1_500.jpg

wow maybe detroit is as bad as people say because before problems nobody here knew who asap was outside dudes like me who are involved wit the internet too. If i ask people about purple swag and peso they would look puzzled. Without pop that alot of people wouldnt kno french either but ill give him the edge in popularity because any ross/meek/wale fan knows who he is off the mmg cosign. French been putting in work for years but didnt really crossover n get known outside nyc until last year but ill give him the edge over asap. Before problems i never heard son on the radio at all, his fan base was very small here as to now it has grew because of problems

Yo its crazy how you constantly give your opinion on things that need various other views and base EVERYTHING off what goes on around you and in your neighborhood.

NYC is more than the streets Rocky has fans in the streets & he touches every other single kind of fanbase with his music. I'm a huge fan of french but yes he has the NY clubs and the streets rockin. but if you ask the rest of the nation it's not close. I mean Rocky opened the VMA's with Rihanna and had probably the most talked about event of the night

Back
Top Bottom