Who's Currently In Your Top 3 (Who's On Repeat The Whole Damn Day)?

Has anyone listened to the david banner stuff as of late. I've been pretty much ignoring it until about 10 mins ago and its kind of hot. 

The tracks i was checkin were on "Before the box".. so now im def going to check out the God box. 

That mixtape is really good even though 4 of the songs are pretty old. Banner's not messing around on these projects

Yeah, it's like we get to witness the evolution of a man that woke up from a hallucination. Usually these dudes go to God. But son went all the way live and said **** it, the truth needs to be told. Even though if you're a knowledgeable black man you know most of what hes spitting about already. But there's a lot of black individuals who don't really know about all this ****. 

I don't really mess with the entertainment rap, but it's always good to hear someone spit about trying to create a change to a ****** up reality. 

Andersan Paak
How Fly/Boarding Pass
Black Hippy as a whole (something from their catalog always comes up )

I was bumping radiohead a good amount today. 

I have the skepta album, but i havent peepd it yet. Going to have to get to it. 

1. Charles Hamilton

2. Busdriver

3. Open Mike Eagle

I've had that new Radiohead on loop, though.

gucci mane was goat , not guwop ....he been wack since 2011ish imo 

gucci mane la flare > big guwop gucci

bart chain gucci > ice cream cone chain gucci 
Facts [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] But that Gucci & Drumma Boy album in 2011 was riding [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Alchemist & Evidence
Dillated Peoples
Capone-N-Noreaga

Ehhh mainstream music is blehhh

Back
Top Bottom