Who's getting the 2010 Saturday?

if that plastic crap was not on the shes they would be alot better

but the plastic killed the shoe at least for me

These just aren't a commanding "must have"... while the design isn't Jordan 2009-terrible (that damn heel!), it doesn't really stand out either. I don't even like Kobe or his shoes much, but the Kobe V is way hotter than this at a much better price. So that, combined with the AJ sig MSRP = paaasssss for now.

I wouldn't be opposed to wearing these for bball like I was with the 2009 (that damn heel!), but I won't pay over $100 to do so.

Rather get another pair of the white/red XII retro!

I'll probably end up getting a pair, not this weekend though.

I might cop when they're on clearance

I heard that FL Managers get a free pair. Can anyone confirmed?

Originally Posted by jaywalker318

pass 1-23 only for me

Same here
pimp.gif

I tried them on this afternoon. They are really comfortable and feel like they will be excellent performance ball kicks. I found that the toe area look fatter/wider than the rest of the shoe, which made it look a bit awkward. It may have to do with the black toe and the rest of the shoe being mostly white. I bet that won't look as bad with a solid black or white coloured shoe. Also, I let my jeans down and they look really good because they covered most of the upper except for the nice big square toe- the window was also not visible which may attract some of you not feeling them. And in case any of you from Toronto are reading this, nike store on Queen is selling them for $230 and Champs/FL will have them for $210 but not all Champs/FL are getting them in GTA.

I'll probably wait for the black/unc ones anyways.

Does anyone know where I can find a picture of D. Wade 2010 poster promo? I saw it at a finishline. It looks like he's going through the motion of a dunk.

Mods, you should rename the thread 'Who ISN'T getting the 2010's' and watch it blow up to 3-4x the number of posts...

TRUTH!

Copper foamposites yes ... Jordan 2010 is as easy a decision as seeing through the shoe PASS

Back
Top Bottom