Who's MORE Dangerous??

hester.devin.1.jpg

OR
desean-jackson.jpg

Anyone who picks someone other then Devin Hester is dumb imo. 

3 years returning kicks he has broken the NFL record with 14 TD's, and countless other "one players away" from taking one back to the house. 

The other 2 years, he wasn't returning kicks much due to the Bears being morons.  I would hope, they have learned their lesson. 
laugh.gif

3 years returning kicks he has broken the NFL record with 14 TD's, and countless other "one players away" from taking one back to the house. 

The other 2 years, he wasn't returning kicks much due to the Bears being morons.  I would hope, they have learned their lesson. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

More dangerous if we're just talking kickoff/punt returns? Or in the overall grand scheme of things?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

More dangerous if we're just talking kickoff/punt returns? Or in the overall grand scheme of things?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

good thread

both are good picks but i'll take my boy desean
pimp.gif

overall though the human joystick was the most exciting
dantehall_medium.jpg

Dante Hall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fell so fast though
30t6p3b.gif
What happened to dude?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

good thread

both are good picks but i'll take my boy desean
pimp.gif

overall though the human joystick was the most exciting
dantehall_medium.jpg

Dante Hall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fell so fast though
30t6p3b.gif
What happened to dude?

Oh crap, coulda meant as a receiver too? 
laugh.gif

Ok, obviously I meant ONLY as a returner.  WR, obviously D-Jax is the better option. 

laugh.gif

Ok, obviously I meant ONLY as a returner.  WR, obviously D-Jax is the better option. 

laugh.gif

This.

laugh.gif

This.

Back
Top Bottom