Who's the best in TDE??

Lol at comparing Isaiah who has like 10 songs to Q or Soul who have 3-4 projects each of all solid material.

I'd be surprised if the people talking down on them have heard Habits & Contradictions and Control System in their entirety. Not to mention their mixtapes.

Last edited:
Shot you down>>> anything Q or Soul put out
Nah.

Lol at comparing Isaiah who has like 10 songs to Q or Soul who have 3-4 projects each of all solid material.

I'd be surprised if the people talking down on them have heard Habits & Contradictions and Control System in their entirety. Not to mention their mixtapes.
Yah.

Last edited:

habits and contradictions>>>>gkmc

ohwell.gif
Nah.  Just...nah

Since when does number of projects equate to who's better. Isaiah Rashad has better flow than both, his rhyme schemes are just as clever as Kendrick and he spits with passion. I see no argument with putting anyone other than Kendrick over him

Kendrick > Q > Ab-Soul > Jay Rock

I think I'll end up ranking Isaiah higher than Ab-Soul or Jay Rock after listening to his tape.

Last edited:
Since when does number of projects equate to who's better. Isaiah Rashad has better flow than both, his rhyme schemes are just as clever as Kendrick and he spits with passion. I see no argument with putting anyone other than Kendrick over him

Yeah because Soul never spit with passion. He has his fun songs but he is easily the 2nd best on tde. Have your opinion though.

King Kendrick

Soulo Ho

Puffy

Jay Rock

I like what I've heard from Isaiah Rashad...

just need to hear more before I put him over anyone in Black Hippy.

SZA, checked a couple of her songs. Not feeling any of it.

maybe I'll change my mind later.

Last edited:
K. Dot

Soul

Q

Rock

Isaiah looking like he'll be a mainstay, I hope Jay Rock steps up so he doesn't get completely overshadowed. Q and Soul basically neck and neck but Q has more misses than Soul and that's why I give Soul the 1 up

Long Term 2 is a SOLID mixtape. I played it a lot and dude (Ab Soul) is talented, but admittedly Schoolboy Q is more relatable to me.

As for the best, it's Kendrick until someone knocks him off of the pedestal. Jay Rock needs to spit like he did on G.K.M.C. and Shadow of Death and he would easily be number 2.

Last edited:
But. Why you judging Ab-Soul on Long Term 2? Control System Soul is on a completely different level. Goes head to head with anything K.dot has put out.

Because I haven't listened to Control System yet, so I can only go by what I listened to OR I can be like some dudes :rolleyes that pretend to know about music and lie to kick it. Ain't me.

I can't get down w/ anybody who disrespects my guy Soulo.

Control System is GREAT.

Kendrick may be a "better" rapper but I much prefer Schoolboy Qs music.

If you say anyone other than Ab Soul your ears are clearly broken. His metaphors are insane, no one on TDE spits like him. 

You can tell how much k dot takes this rap **** seriously. Boy is hungry!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom