Who's your favorite ESPN anchor

Kenny Mayne, Scott Van Pelt, John Buccigross, Linda Cohn, Trey Wingo...i know im forgetting some people right now.

Kenny Mayne Scott Van Pelt ...nobody else is close since Dan Patrick left. And for those who asked for it...Jerry Rice's Mayne Event.

;rollin
roll.gif
roll.gif
at that video
Some clown in another thread thought this was real
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Kenny Mayne

I don't care how many time I hear 'tackle football', it will always crack me up.
laugh.gif

"Speaking of the Eagles, Jevon Kearse will be playing tackle football for Philadelphia for another 3 years. He signed a 3 year extension today for a lot of money. He's very large."

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dan Patrick and Keith Olberman (sp?) used to kill it, though.
laugh.gif

that kenny mayne phrase always gets me
roll.gif

SVP is more hood than Stu Scott
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they got a solid crew up there these days with kenny mayne, SVP and Neil Everett

Max Kellerman when he was on Around the Horn. He would always whip out some rhymes outta the blue.

SVP is also the only reason I'll ever listen to the Mike Tirico show, he's actually really articulate and insightful on the air. I remember one day hewas talking about how tired he was because he was up all night playing NCAA and leading Wyoming to something like 3 straight NC's . .
laugh.gif

Kenny Mayne and SVP ftw.

but nobody mentioned John Anderson, yet?
John Anderson is
pimp.gif

and somehow...Steve Levy...
roll.gif

although he's not with ESPN anymore Charlie Steiner always gets my vote

Kornheiser, Willbon, Mayne, Scott, and Chris Berman.

Chris Berman's nicknames FTW!!!!

Lightweight Champion wrote:
Kenny Mayne Scott Van Pelt ...nobody else is close since Dan Patrick left. And for those who asked for it...Jerry Rice's Mayne Event.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom