whose getting sodomized by rent prices?

I live in a smaller area n to avoid living n squalor/section 8/ filth its lookin like 750... for a 1 br. This is rediculous. I refuse to getta roomate again. Schools out...With the resta my bills thats like 1500 a month... i cant get jiggy with that. This aint NYC or even anywhere remotely cool to live
30t6p3b.gif
Goes back to parents basement till im 30*

the rent is too damn high. Get roommates. Finish school. Disregard females, acquire currency.

Gonna have to come off that pedestal if you want the price lower fam. If you want the finer living then you've got to pay the price.

Cost of living n the DMV should be quadruple what it is here tho. Im n central PA. Itd be cheaper livin n pittsburgh honestly but thats even further from my fam n girl n coozy jobs. I put like 5k n the bank livin at home here for awhile but my old rent n this town was like 35-45% less than the #!+%#* apts ive been finding. I do not wanna roomie... at all

Three story house, three roommates, private bathroom, hardwood floors, central air, back deck, blocks away from numerous bars, restaurants, public trans, dry cleaners, etc. 675, utilities included.

I god damn love Philly.

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Three story house, three roommates, private bathroom, hardwood floors, central air, back deck, blocks away from numerous bars, restaurants, public trans, dry cleaners, etc. 675, utilities included.

I god damn love Philly.

Except for those meter maids on Parking Wars....

$275/month (all utilities included, personal bathroom & parking included)

then again, all my neighbors are Nortenos
laugh.gif

East San Jose (Alum Rock)
grin.gif

I have a studio in Hollywood for $650 a month (normally $750, but I got a special for the entire year lease) and I'm thrilled. Most studios my size and in this area can go for anywhere from $995 to $1,100 a  month. I got a damn good deal and I don't have to deal with a roommate. I only pay electric and that comes to about $15 to $30 a month. 
pimp.gif

$1,200/month (water included)
1 BR, 5 minutes from Downtown L.A.

I wish I could pay $750 for a decent place out here in LA.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Cost of living n the DMV should be quadruple what it is here tho. Im n central PA. Itd be cheaper livin n pittsburgh honestly but thats even further from my fam n girl n coozy jobs. I put like 5k n the bank livin at home here for awhile but my old rent n this town was like 35-45% less than the #!+%#* apts ive been finding. I do not wanna roomie... at all
Come to the burgh my man... decent 1BR's as low as $500 (+ electric). 
Good luck finding a spot though, I'm currently searching too.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

$1,200/month (water included)
1 BR, 5 minutes from Downtown L.A.

I wish I could pay $750 for a decent place out here in LA.

Oh trust me, I had to really look for this one. Spent a long time on Craigslist and as soon as I saw it posted, I was on it.
laugh.gif
I've lived in 2 other studios sine I've lived here and one was $875 and the other was $995.

$1,800 nothing included
1 bedroom
Gramercy park area ( e23st Manhattan )

Smh I need a side hustle. Damn niketown ain't paying enough.

I was looking around the bay-area region and mah gawd, central ghetto Oakland is charging $900-$1300 for a rat hole. That's not including utilities.

SF goes for about $1300-$1600 w/o utilities for a decent 1bedroom apartment.

I stayed in OC for 8 months and lived across the street from the angel's stadium for $1100 including utilities.

ugh im moving to Los feliz next month, needless to say i have a good salary but im looking between 800-1000 in los feliz/silverlake area...

Originally Posted by JGA7189

i got a 2 bed 2 bath 1000 sq ft for 1095 a month, not bad for socal tho
Where do you live?

$1,800 nothing included
1 bedroom
Gramercy park area ( e23st Manhattan )

Smh I need a side hustle. Damn niketown ain't paying enough.

damn bro how in the world can you afford 1800 a month working at Niketown?

Back
Top Bottom