Why Ain’t Y’all Tell Me Fousey was in Madea’s Halloween

lol its wraps on him being famous now. For 1, he's not that talented. 2, the internet never forgets. All that footage of him wild'n like he was on the spices. Plus him being the originator of the Fyre Festival scam with the Drake debacle lmaoooo.
Totally forgot about the Drake show lol

I don’t think I ever seen a dude refuse to be busted so hard...

my guy is doing everything humanly available to become everything god didn’t make him.

I’m sure if he just was a average joe not trying to be famous chasing the lights he would be content in his own shoes and would have made a nice life for himself.....

Instead he’s being ran through by the industry and all the psychological pitfalls that come with it.

remind me of mickey rourke or bruce jenner but like at the z list level
Damn not Z List Mickey Rourke. I’m dead :rofl:

Who Fousey? What was he like?

Yeah. I don't know him on a personal level, he was a year younger than me. Played ball with him once, that's about all.

Got some friends that knew him better than me and didn't really like him but I can't speak much to it.

3C2CA3C6-C65B-4001-8FD5-346E7FF44660.jpeg

For comparison

A4A3BEF1-9A05-4044-BB9B-4FC49DE3C65A.jpeg

Didn’t know he was getting surgery and **** now. I remember there being posts about his mental health a few years back. That boy deep in the Hollywood life. While it’s cool to see him making moves like that, I can only hope those people didn’t have him compromising himself for these roles.

Back
Top Bottom