Why Are Some Women Single?

laugh.gif

"I don't need anyone"

Turns 50 and cries himself to sleep every night
laugh.gif

Being single is awesome when you're young, but then what?

Society puts to much pressure in relationships. I'm starting to think some people just aren't suppose to be in relationships, like who decided there was someone out there for everyone?

Honestly, never having been in a serious relationship...like sharing financials, home...friends who id you as a couple etc. like what are the benefits outside of regular sex. No male I've ever met has made a conviencubg case. They say 'someone to be there' but, I have famy and friends that have been there, time in time out dependable...someone to talk to? I'm not big on talking, unless its solution finding I'm not interested. Unless kids are involved (2 parents > 1) then I just don't see the benefits, at least to the point where people are so hell bent that everyone else get into a relationship.

I'm waiting for the white knights to come in, but here's my honest opinion:

- Women rationalize everything: they'll still consider themselves "single" even if they're getting dicked down on the side (shoutout to NT fam)
- Is she approaching 30 years old? Good chance she's getting desperate and saying "I want to settle down/I've changed/[insert variation]"
- She's hopelessly shallow with ridiculous demands in what she wants in a man
- She's a "career woman" (haha)
yeah, because we all know that sex equals insta-relationship... and casual encounters don't exist, right?

Honestly I just got into a relationship 1 month ago before I was single for about 5 years. I wanted to be single. I had no desire to get emotionally or physically involved. I've been celibate for 5 years and it was great. I answered to no one. No arguments, no sharing my time and space with anyone. I miss it actually. I got asked on dates all the time but 98% of the time I said no. Even when I went on the dates I knew there would be no second date.

OK look

It's like, there are two types of man the Lover and the Provider

The Provider will provide, giving a woman that security and assistance

The Lover only really provides sex and a good time. 

Women will generally have a better time with the Lover, but the Provider has all the traits she would 'seem' to like.

See, although Lover gives the woman the most pleasure and fun, the Provider is more needed per society because of women's family friends and influences telling her she needs to settle down with a man who has his stuff together, and disregard the players, even tho the players will show them a better time.

The Lover is more fun and exciting, but doesn't have the skills necessary for settling down.

The Provider is more stable and reliable, but he's boring and predictable, which sucks especially in the bedroom.

So, with women doing better for themselves like ever before, most women have choices when dating; pick the player who's more fun but you know it's not gonna end well, or pick the nice guy who might be better long term potential but there's no attraction.

When you think about it and break it down it's kinda simple.  You just have to think in the other person's shoes.  Like, for men, we all know you can't turn a ho into a housewife, but unlike women we're really not as interested in settling down as women are, so we don't mind fishing for the thots instead of waiting for the 'one.'  Men aren't worried about being single, for women it means much more.  Dating and relating is easier than it's ever been.  If you're still single it's because you're obviously choosing the wrong type of people for you.

OK look

Women will generally have a better time with the Lover, but the Provider has all the traits she would 'seem' to like.

See, although Lover gives the woman the most pleasure and fun, the Provider is more needed per society because of women's family friends and influences telling her she needs to settle down with a man who has his stuff together, and disregard the players, even tho the players will show them a better time.

The Lover is more fun and exciting, but doesn't have the skills necessary for settling down.

The Provider is more stable and reliable, but he's boring and predictable, which sucks especially in the bedroom.

So, with women doing better for themselves like ever before, most women have choices when dating; pick the player who's more fun but you know it's not gonna end well, or pick the nice guy who might be better long term potential but there's no attraction.

When you think about it and break it down it's kinda simple.  You just have to think in the other person's shoes.  Like, for men, we all know you can't turn a ho into a housewife, but unlike women we're really not as interested in settling down as women are, so we don't mind fishing for the thots instead of waiting for the 'one.'  Men aren't worried about being single, for women it means much more.  Dating and relating is easier than it's ever been.  If you're still single it's because you're obviously choosing the wrong type of people for you.

It's not that Black and White.

The same reason some men are single. They choose to be.

Our generation is different. People are getting married later especially if they're highly educated.

I know plenty of solid women in their late 20s/early 30s who are single or recently taken.

Of course there are plenty of women out there who are alone because they're washed up from partying/slutting it up, bring nothing to the table, have unrealistic expectations etc

But I give the benefit of doubt to older professional women because I'm in the same exact boat. And I've also been the a-hole who had that type of woman and wasted two years of her "prime"

OK look

It's not that Black and White.

Seriously, not one bit :lol: that whole post straight from a movie, probably with Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts

Last edited:
It seems like EVERY thread I get into I gotta talk about a damn female.smh. All the other threads on here are all things I have no interest in. Fools talking about beer and guns and food for 1000 pages. Smh ain't nobody got time for that.

Maybe NT isn't for me...

I never understood the constant *****in about what's posted on General....

Bro, why don't you tell us what you rather discuss and let's talk about it...huh?...what you say?

Realize a pretty lady single is her having no strings attached sex....

Now the unattractive ones prob are really single in all aspects :lol: but they gotta be reallll ugly cause dudes are savages

Realize a pretty lady single is her having no strings attached sex....

Now the unattractive ones prob are really single in all aspects :lol: but they gotta be reallll ugly cause dudes are savages

Pretty lady single = 60 unread texts from guys who are "thirsty"

Most of these girls are "single" because they want a guy that can give them the world just because they're pretty without putting any effort into the relationship, most of these girls are selfish when it comes to a relationship, until they meet that a-hole that knows how to put them in check because a trick gonna keep trick'n to keep his lady

Bingo.

Plus they think their relative "value" when it comes to casual sex is the same as their value for relationships. Bae, it drops a couple points, sorry.
Yup, i've seen girls that no one in their right mind would date get so proud and arrogant. Social media has really ****** up the dating game

False sense of entitlement no man they actually want is even remotely willing to provide what they demand....a good independent girl is single by choice for sure, the rest are just thots bros

Girls have lost touch with reality. Like mentioned earlier, they associate the attention they get based on their looks to = guys wanting them for life.

I've dated so many good looking girls who I know from Day 1 I'm not going to want anything serious with. I even spent like 2 years with one who deep down I knew I wouldn't marry. Guys tend to just date and smash whatever we can til we really find the one and thats when we'll go all out and sacrifice things to make it happen.

Guys could get fatter/uglier but as long as that career and income keep going up, the yambs will also. Girls on the other hand start their prime from 18-24 and after that its all downhill and it kills them.

Every woman wants companionship it's just standards that are tied to them.

The real problem is how unrealistic those standards become

Back
Top Bottom