Why are we so glued to shows like "I love money" and "For the love of ray j" ?

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Because its funny to see them try and fail. I Love Money is hilarious, especially with the stupid music VH1 plays in the background
laugh.gif

Myamee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jesus and Allah.Her and Saphari...I dont care I am a sucker chocolate breast.

Did anyone see what that black chick from Rock of Love is doing now?
if you're referring to her 'films' she was doing those before the show

I must be crazy late huh,I gotta get my "film" game up.Seems like every other chick on these shows is a "actress".

What about Myamee is she a "actress"?I may be reaching but I think I may have seen her...ummm "playing atari 2600" a couple of nightsago...but it only showed her chin...

there both entertaining and hilarious

I think the plot behind I love money is amazing, once of the best manipulative realtiy shows out there. They just need to cast it a little better whenever theydecide to do the third

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I watch both shows and I watch G's 2 Gents.
laugh.gif

I Love Money 2, simply because..

AND..

Prancer-the-flavor-of-love-762744_515_773.jpg

I watch For The Love Of Ray J because, well used to be because of..

for-the-love-of-ray-j.jpg

AND..

rayjcast_stacks.jpg

AND:

rayj_8_gif1.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love money is actual a substantive form of entertainment. its probably the most strategy-based show on tv. sure there might be a show or two with more"tactics" but the fact that the people on that show are there to play foreal makes it fun to watch. i don't ever remember thegauntlet/duel/inferno being this intelligent. the alliances are actual alliances and not hump buddie factions.

Originally Posted by King NJC

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

it's just a fun show to waste time to

entertaining and fun, that's what i expect from my tv programs.
QFT.

yeah but if you know whats gonna happen basically how are you entertained ?
Seeing a girl climb to the top of the pole and go into a splits is not entertaining to you? Are you not entertained?
glasses.gif

Because they have women....and as much as people claim they don't like drama...they love others people drama

[h2]For the love of ray j broads. thats why i watch it. that other show gets no bump
[/h2]

Back
Top Bottom