Why arent girl scout cookies sold year round?

The cookie season for the Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida, Inc. starts in: 182 days 7 hours 31 minutes 49 seconds.
sick.gif
tired.gif

Discuss.

I hate how you never know where they sell them... I don't know any girl scouts, the last time me and my friend saw them selling them outside a supermarket on a table but we were out of cash, DAMN IT 
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

I hate how you never know where they sell them... I don't know any girl scouts, the last time me and my friend saw them selling them outside a supermarket on a table but we were out of cash, DAMN IT 
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

x2 

Originally Posted by scshift

mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
fortunately/unfortunately my fat butt never has this issue.  i know its season when my managing partner brings his daughter into the office and she makes her rounds taking cookie orders.  he ALWAYS says "dont feel obligated to order any cookies" but cmon man... I aint fallin for that.

They gots the crack in em! Can't be slanging dem thangs year round. Fiends would go HAM.

Don't know. What I do know is that, my aunt knows a worker at one of these factories and they alaways have these damb cookies in stock. Year round, so idk man.

Originally Posted by ALDY

DSC_5179.jpg

Variant Samoas. 

pimp.gif

BINGO FAM!!! PLUS THESE ARE THE BEST GIRL SCOUT COOKIES ANYWAYS..... GIRL SCOUT COOKIES YEAR ROUND THANKS TO KEEBLER!!!!!! coconut dream = Samoas FTW

Originally Posted by iYen

Supply and demand.
Basically. They oversaturate the market with their product year round and they instantly lose their novelty. The cookies aren't great its just that because they are sold on a limited basis, your mouth has an orgy every time due to the fact that they aren't readily available.

first of all, they are too damb expensive. secondly, i see them scouting me as i walk in the store, and when i walk out there's 3 of them surrounding me damb near robbing me of any money i do have

Back
Top Bottom