Why cant we dislike/hate something for your own personal reasons without being labeled?

So, if I have this straight, others should be forced to endure the consequences of your irrational hatred.... but not you.
If you just happen to hold the innocent opinion that women are, on the whole, incapable or incompetent, they should be forced to deal with your bigotry - but calling you a "sexist" would be out of bounds?

Originally Posted by Method Man

So, if I have this straight, others should be forced to endure the consequences of your irrational hatred.... but not you.
If you just happen to hold the innocent opinion that women are, on the whole, incapable or incompetent, they should be forced to deal with your bigotry - but calling you a "sexist" would be out of bounds?
You undress me with your words.

I'm labeled as a racist because I hate black people
eyes.gif

Just kidding, I'm not racist at all. But really, people hate different people. Thats why gays, emos, and even gingers get hated on so much. People can't handle people that aren't "normal."

I'm labeled as a racist because I hate black people
eyes.gif

Just kidding, I'm not racist at all. But really, people hate different people. Thats why gays, emos, and even gingers get hated on so much. People can't handle people that aren't "normal."

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by likethematrix

serious question.
if i hate someone or something for reasons entirely my own, why is that bad?

i'd like to hear NTs input.

Spoiler [+]
for the record, i hate everyone
because your reason is usually dumb or a cover up for some type of discrimination, racism, sexism, etc. 

laugh.gif

basically.. 
roll.gif
at this, and Meth's response. Boom. Totally on point.

There's nothing worse than an opinion that's being forced onto other people.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by likethematrix

serious question.
if i hate someone or something for reasons entirely my own, why is that bad?

i'd like to hear NTs input.

Spoiler [+]
for the record, i hate everyone
because your reason is usually dumb or a cover up for some type of discrimination, racism, sexism, etc. 

laugh.gif

basically.. 
roll.gif
at this, and Meth's response. Boom. Totally on point.

There's nothing worse than an opinion that's being forced onto other people.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Son what
roll.gif

Son what
roll.gif

irl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

irl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom