Why didnt Papoose blowup?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

papoose did not blow cause he's ugly.
plain and simple.
if the ladies dont like you, you'll never sell.

i'd like to bring up chingy as the prime example.
suppar skills with a baby face > super skills and a heel.

its like wresting. lol

U sound dumb, and gay.

Please explain Rich Boy's success then.

plain and simple.

i'd like to bring up chingy as the prime example.
suppar skills with a baby face > super skills and a heel.

its like wresting. lol

U sound dumb, and gay.

Please explain Rich Boy's success then.

Dam all the People Posted Get this answer right Dam Every1 posted is some haters Wow Lol @ some of these responses. Papoose is one of the greats and he is reall brooklyn Ninja
Here to answer your question listen to this The last Verse Papoose explains why he never blows up. Im telling you the man is genius. Robs Jive for dat 1.5 million? What did Kay slay do wrong what did pap do
Its Money over fame Only a real Ninja wud know that
Break Um Up- Papoose

Dam all the People Posted Get this answer right Dam Every1 posted is some haters Wow Lol @ some of these responses. Papoose is one of the greats and he is reall brooklyn Ninja
Here to answer your question listen to this The last Verse Papoose explains why he never blows up. Im telling you the man is genius. Robs Jive for dat 1.5 million? What did Kay slay do wrong what did pap do
Break Um Up- Papoose

Originally Posted by bklynboy820

Break Um Up- Papoose

your crazy.

do you really think Jive cut Pap a 1.5 mil check and that was it?

that was a loan, brah. Pap is going to have to pay it back or make it back for them.

Break Um Up- Papoose

your crazy.

that was a loan, brah. Pap is going to have to pay it back or make it back for them.

plain and simple.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Break Um Up- Papoose

your crazy.

No. In his contract if they did or didnt drop the album he was walking away with 1.5.Win-Win for him. Why you think he was able to bounce so quick? Jive got they money back other ways. If you want the full story check the video below:

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Break Um Up- Papoose

your crazy.

No. In his contract if they did or didnt drop the album he was walking away with 1.5.Win-Win for him. Why you think he was able to bounce so quick? Jive got they money back other ways. If you want the full story check the video below:

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm seeing a lot of irrelevant reasons in here. Flow, stage name, clothes, how the dude looks, etc. aren't reasons why he wouldn't blow up. There's dudes now with most of that, that are doing pretty well in rap at the moment despite all those things which prevented Pap from doing the same?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm seeing a lot of irrelevant reasons in here. Flow, stage name, clothes, how the dude looks, etc. aren't reasons why he wouldn't blow up. There's dudes now with most of that, that are doing pretty well in rap at the moment despite all those things which prevented Pap from doing the same?
laugh.gif

Man That !+#$* Was PURE Trash ..
sick.gif

I got Swindle Cuz Of Alphabetical Slaughter ..

Then I heard his Mixtapes
sick.gif

Touch it Remix was a Fluke .. !+#$* had his 2nd shot and he dropped the damn ball on that

!+#$* Has one of the worst horrible flows in Hip Hop ..

+%*! What you heard ... That trying to fit a hunnid words in one bar is not the business
30t6p3b.gif

He came out at a time Where NY was Desperate for a savior and KaySlay Word was Gold

Good Riddance to that !+#$* Career ..

He should've practicing how to ride a beat instead of planning how to bust Remy Martin out of Prison
laugh.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Touch it Remix was a Fluke .. !+#$* had his 2nd shot and he dropped the damn ball on that

+%*! What you heard ... That trying to fit a hunnid words in one bar is not the business
30t6p3b.gif

He came out at a time Where NY was Desperate for a savior and KaySlay Word was Gold

He should've practicing how to ride a beat instead of planning how to bust Remy Martin out of Prison
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

sick.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

You're just mad that like dreadlocks he's at the top of the rasta(roster)

laugh.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Kay Slay just played a new freestyle of his a couple hours ago on hot 97... He actually killed it, reminded of of his old days...

Anyone cna help me find the mp3 version?

Kay Slay just played a new freestyle of his a couple hours ago on hot 97... He actually killed it, reminded of of his old days...

Anyone cna help me find the mp3 version?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

sick.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 isn't there a site dedicated to papoose punchlines? lmaoo i can't even front though i was a fan during my freshman year of h.s.  o well

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

sick.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 isn't there a site dedicated to papoose punchlines? lmaoo i can't even front though i was a fan during my freshman year of h.s.  o well

No appeal,no flow,crappy song writing....the list can go on...dude had beats from Timbo,Heatmakerz,etc
indifferent.gif
...dudes just a flat out waste of recording sessions 

No appeal,no flow,crappy song writing....the list can go on...dude had beats from Timbo,Heatmakerz,etc
indifferent.gif
...dudes just a flat out waste of recording sessions 

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

And...

His name is Papoose.
He wore Gino Green.

And hes ugly as sin... its an image driven industry
hes a feature artist... and he might even blew that wit all that wil 9999999999999 nonsense...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom