Why do laker fans hate the heat now?

I been on this site for a long time and mostly lurk in S&T because a lot of people don't know sports here and argue the dumbest things based on their biases.
But I've never seen the Laker fans on here hating on the heat at all until now?

I've seen them hate the Warriors, Celts, and for some odd reason the Cavs. 

But I dont understand the heat. I think there are only 3 real heat fans here then a bunch of bandwagon kids that like to act like trolls but do laker fans hate anywhere Lebron goes or is it that they hate a team that seems like a threat in the future?

IF they hate the heat because they got Lebron to free agency it's odd because they got Gasol for free and went to 3 straight chips and Bron hasnt dont nothing for Laker fans to hate him besides some regular season wins.

I ask this because I see a bunch of "As long as heat dont win the chip i'm happy" posts in the Lakers thread and I wanna hear some explanations on this topic. I respect the true level headed Laker fans here. Not the kobe stans or bandwagoners so don't take this as any type of disrespect. 

I been on this site for a long time and mostly lurk in S&T because a lot of people don't know sports here and argue the dumbest things based on their biases.

But I dont understand the heat. I think there are only 3 real heat fans here then a bunch of bandwagon kids that like to act like trolls but do laker fans hate anywhere Lebron goes or is it that they hate a team that seems like a threat in the future?

IF they hate the heat because they got Lebron to free agency it's odd because they got Gasol for free and went to 3 straight chips and Bron hasnt dont nothing for Laker fans to hate him besides some regular season wins.

I ask this because I see a bunch of "As long as heat dont win the chip i'm happy" posts in the Lakers thread and I wanna hear some explanations on this topic. I respect the true level headed Laker fans here. Not the kobe stans or bandwagoners so don't take this as any type of disrespect. 

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

hook it up with some SVSM Lebron 8s, though, slime.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

hook it up with some SVSM Lebron 8s, though, slime.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Troll are you.

and for some odd reason the Cavs?

LOL

Yea to me it is an odd reason. The cavs are historically a bad team. Never was a rival of the Lakers. They won a few regular season games vs the Lakers and had a player that was compared with kobe as the best in the nba. IS that a reason to hate the cavs tho?

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Troll are you.

and for some odd reason the Cavs?

LOL

Yea to me it is an odd reason. The cavs are historically a bad team. Never was a rival of the Lakers. They won a few regular season games vs the Lakers and had a player that was compared with kobe as the best in the nba. IS that a reason to hate the cavs tho?

its just fans vs fans

and it was goin on way before lebron, guess you forgot when shaq joined the heat? wade got most of the hate.

its just fans vs fans

and it was goin on way before lebron, guess you forgot when shaq joined the heat? wade got most of the hate.

I think because the past few years it has been argued that lebron and kobe are 1 and 2. Lakers fans obviously never felt that way so hated any team LB was associated with and vice versa.

I think because the past few years it has been argued that lebron and kobe are 1 and 2. Lakers fans obviously never felt that way so hated any team LB was associated with and vice versa.

Really bruh? The Kobe stans (say they are Laker fans) hate Lebron. And before when Shaq went to the Heat as well.

Who hates on the Cavs now?

(is this a sarcastic thread
nerd.gif
)

Really bruh? The Kobe stans (say they are Laker fans) hate Lebron. And before when Shaq went to the Heat as well.

Who hates on the Cavs now?

(is this a sarcastic thread
nerd.gif
)

If you hate the Cavs now you are just an a-hole
laugh.gif

IF you did in the past I guess I understand. They were cocky and always failed.... .I get it...

If you hate the Cavs now you are just an a-hole
laugh.gif

IF you did in the past I guess I understand. They were cocky and always failed.... .I get it...

Originally Posted by presequel

its just fans vs fans

eek.gif
I didn't think a Kobe fan would admit this.  Props to you sir.

Originally Posted by presequel

its just fans vs fans

eek.gif
I didn't think a Kobe fan would admit this.  Props to you sir.

Laker fans aint got no reason to hate on Lebron, they won chips and never had to face him...
Spoiler [+]

lebron-james-heat-1280x800-copy.jpg
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom