Why do people like Shottas???

For the last few years people off and on by been hyping this joint to be one of the best hood flicks in a long time. This movie was garbage, almost nonexistent story, I some how dislike wyclef and spragga Benz after this movie. The only bright spot I saw was the jewlery store chick. This somehow made bellyseem like one of the best "urban" flicks ever...which it wasn't. Shottas 2 out of 10

If people can eat up Killa Season, why not?
laugh.gif

Killa Season had to have been the worst movie I have seen in the last 10 years....,...Literally. It was so bad it was hilarious. Shottas was gutta though.

i dunno...........

its entertainment if you ask me.

killa season was entertainment too if you ask me.

both appreciated.

Originally Posted by zyzybalubah1

For the last few years people off and on by been hyping this joint to be one of the best hood flicks in a long time. This movie was garbage, almost non existent story, I some how dislike wyclef and spragga Benz after this movie. The only bright spot I saw was the jewlery store chick. This somehow made belly seem like one of the best "urban" flicks ever...which it wasn't. Shottas 2 out of 10

the asian chick>the jewelry store chick

[size=-1]TAKE DE WAT AN LEAVE DE WAT?
laugh.gif

[/size]

Man doesn't my guy Ox from Belly get killed in this too? All that baddest Jamaican from the land, don't nobody want to rump with him, he staygettin' murked.

this movie is atrocious

i never understood why anyone would like it

sick.gif
laugh.gif
@ mad max smoking a cig with dead guys hand though

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Killa Season had to have been the worst movie I have seen in the last 10 years....,...Literally. It was so bad it was hilarious. Shottas was gutta though.

That joint had to set a record for most amount of bad words used in one movie.

overall killa sseason has to be the most terrible movie i've ever seen..like 3/4's into the movie he still doin introductions..its madd inconsistent,one second he playing he ballin with a peanut headed mase, the next second he spittin in some girls face, than the next second dude is singing family ties at afuneral, and the next second he up in magic city poppin bottles
with all the actors acknowlging the camera and saying dipset

All of the said movies in this thread straight suck, but tell that to some "hood" dudes and they will get heated
laugh.gif
. Like they seeing a profit offof it or something.

Mad Max
pimp.gif
, when he was putting his count up on the wall, then added the one
smh.gif
...Gutter. But yea, it was pretty trashjuice.

Back
Top Bottom