why do some gay people find the need to be so flamboyant

Status
Not open for further replies.
One does not choose to be born gay as one does not choose to be born black.

Why does it bother heterosexuals so much they feel the need to dictate who can love one another?

One does not choose to be born gay as one does not choose to be born black.

Why does it bother heterosexuals so much they feel the need to dictate who can love one another?

If only there was any type of actual proof to that... That said whatever ppl choose to do is their own business... I have nothing against potheads either... don't necessarily think it'll be best to legalize it everywhere, or that it's a civil right... But I'm not anti people that live any type of way. At this point it's clear where the tide is shifting in America.

OP, your question is a loaded one to begin with. Let us broaden the question to: why does one's behavior bother another? The answer has to do with being comfortable. Comfortability, however, is a tricky proposition in a society with so much cultural, ethnic, racial and class diversity. That is why tolerance is the best policy. You don't have to like anyone else, but you sure as hell better adapt a permissive attitude to others that are different. Why? Because you'd want them to be tolerant of you. 

Homosexuals bother the majority of the public , though. I get where you're coming from, but don't ignore reality, brother.

:stoneface:

http://www.pollingreport.com/civil.htm

please method man.

I'm begging you. Please open up an LBGT forum. Tired of this nonsense.

Get rid of the thread about nothing as well.

**** that

ban these booty and black women & asian women appreciation threads
slide_268453_1854558_free.jpg

the whole world is sus for caring so much about where the next man sticks his negroconda

I could not care less about who marries who, but i don't get why some gays feel the need to walk the streets butt nekkid. I live in SF, and i know its a Pride parade, but its a little excessive and unnecessary.

You know what I find annoying?

When people say....

"First of all, I have nothing against gay people but why do gay people.......?"

"I don't hate gay people, my coworker's cousin is gay"

Or my personal favorite, "**** gay people, I hate all of them, I don't want nothing to do with them" **goes home and faps to lesbian prn**

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

When people say....

Or my personal favorite, "**** gay people, I hate all of them, I don't want nothing to do with them" **goes home and faps to lesbian prn**

On some "I'm not racist! I have a black friend!" steez

When people say....

Or my personal favorite, "**** gay people, I hate all of them, I don't want nothing to do with them" **goes home and faps to GAY prn**

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
FIXED

no they can be proud but i dont understand why they want other citizens like me on the road to know? whats their message?

They're gay and proud bruh.

Its not for you, they're just repping.

Just how I would have a Mexican and Sac Kings flag waving on my whip.

Idc if you know, I'm just repping.

Its just a form of expression.

When people say....

I was gonna bring up that last point but felt like it was a lost cause :lol:

typical NT thread about homosexuality will be 20 pages of "stop comparing our civil rights to their civil rights", trolling, Bible quotes, and horrible explanations of why 2 dudes holding hands is wrong (it's icky, b).

lesbians not even once.

Have you ever seen "straight only" water fountains?
Have there ever been public hangings for gays?
Have gays ever been hosed down by police for attempting to perform a peaceful protest.?

Yes it's still hatred and discrimination, but what gays go through is NOWHERE near what African Americans endured.
There have been gay only water fountains.
wink.gif

Gays get hosed down all the time.
grin.gif

I digress but gay people get killed in public in many parts of the world. It isn't as common in this country and in this time but if people had the courage to "come out" back then they would've been hung as well, next to the blacks. Even then there's still a lot of reported and unreported violence against gays in America.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen "straight only" water fountains?
Have there ever been public hangings for gays?

Have gays ever been hosed down by police for attempting to perform a peaceful protest.?

Yes it's still hatred and discrimination, but what gays go through is NOWHERE near what African Americans endured.

There have been gay only water fountains. :wink:

Gays get hosed down all the time. >D

I digress but gay people get killed in public in many parts of the world. It isn't as common in this country and in this time but if people had the courage to "come out" back then they would've been hung as well, next to the blacks. Even then there's still a lot of reported and unreported violence against gays in America.

Not to mention. it's the ultimate "sin" in religions. People get banished/killed for being gay in all types of religions.

I'm not sure, but I don't remember reading anything in the bible saying being black is a sin.

When people say....

I was gonna bring up that last point but felt like it was a lost cause :lol:

typical NT thread about homosexuality will be 20 pages of "stop comparing our civil rights to their civil rights", trolling, Bible quotes, and horrible explanations of why 2 dudes holding hands is wrong (it's icky, b).

lesbians not even once.

NTers would rather punch their pregnant wife's stomach than have a cheerleader son. :smh: @ these NTers.

Last edited:
why?  they weren't slaves?  tell them that.  tell every gay from the beginning of the civilized world until now that they haven't been enslaved.  go 'head, i'll wait.
You can hide being gay
You can't hide your skin color, you don't get discriminated against unless you willing put out that you are gay
I am all for gay rights and marriage
But the civil rights movement and gay rights are two totally different monsters...
Just as gay marriage was upheld this week, voters rights was voted against which will definately hurt more minorities then you think.
Not saying homosexuals don't get discriminated against (and I don't know how slavery got brought into your argument...smh)
But like I said you can hide that but instantly being judge by your skin tone and appearance prejudice>>>>>

Last edited:
You can hide being gay
You can't hide your skin color,
You can bleach your skin, straighten your hair, put in blue contacts and listen to Garth Brooks all day and assimilate into white culture.
smile.gif
I'm assuming you posted this as a cowardly cry for not being able to conceal who you really are. There I've given you a way to attempt it, I know its difficult but it's worth the shot.....

Last edited:
no they can be proud but i dont understand why they want other citizens like me on the road to know? whats their message?

@MECKS i have never seen a mexican flag on the back of a truck but if i did i would think its wierd. why would it matter to other people whether or not ur mexican or whether or not ur gay .

why do ppl want others to know about what they stand for?
LOL you answered your own question. They are proud of their gayness. I could careless about them waving their flag, means nothing to me. Let them gays be gays. They don't bother me.

I do find it gay that people always questioning gayness, like Thedoctadvocate are you asking these gay questions because you want to become a gay?

I didn't even see the public lynchings thing. dudes don't follow world events or history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Bill

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_homosexuals_in_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Holocaust

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Night_riots

learn what "necklacing" means. learn what "corrective/curative rape" means.

also for future reference, the civil rights movement was not just for African Americans. it was and still is a movement for people being oppressed, period.

"become a gay" :lol: :lol:

It's just disgusting. I hate when gays say that people who don't accept them have "not evolved". F outta hea! They are the ones bumping heads, scisorring, and fudge packing. Talk about not evolved, might as well dig a hole and go to work. Degenerates...gay sex is an adverse action in evolution.
I'm just gonna stop now.
Hmm, does saying stuff like this fly against other groups of people in this forum?
nerd.gif

Just saying, I've been reading about eugenics, the science of race, and evolution of the races lately and.......

Last edited:
It's just disgusting. I hate when gays say that people who don't accept them have "not evolved". F outta hea! They are the ones bumping heads, scisorring, and fudge packing. Talk about not evolved, might as well dig a hole and go to work. Degenerates...gay sex is an adverse action in evolution.

I'm just gonna stop now.

Hmm, does saying stuff like this fly against other groups of people in this forum? :nerd:

Just saying, I've been reading about eugenics and evolution of the races lately and.......

what do you mean

what do you mean
I'm saying I could go on rants about theories about human intelligence, race, and evolution....

Very sensitive subject, does that get a pass on here? I could even take it a step further than he did and post "evidence" to back up my claims.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom