Why do these white pranksters feel the need to poke fun at lower class African Americans? Vol: these

RACISM USED TO DIVERT PEOPLE AWAY FROM SOCIOECONOMIC DISPARITIES.

TURNS US ALL AGAINST ONE ANOTHER.
Exactly. Look at how White Americans Treated Asians, Blacks, Mexicans, etc. Racism is a tool to prevent the non ruling power from succeeding economically. Once Again All White people are NOT Racist, but All people practicing systematic Racism are white, and this is a fact.
YES

IT IS KEY TO HIGHLIGHT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A RACIST AND THE EXISTENCE OF INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM.

ONE IS POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. THE OTHER IS JUST SOME GUY IN ARIZONA

you guys are looking way too deep into this.

the hood is alot more exciting than where these kids live.

they also know they will get jimmies rustled ASAP.

look at this thread, everyone up in arms about this.

by the way i know alot of you wouldn't do ish if these kids came up to you, 

judging by how soft yall turn in regards to things like this.

We are in America though so I`m speaking on the USA. And no country has done anything saying Whites aren't allowed, only thing that can be said is light skin vs dark skin and tribal affiliation which are not Racism, they are different beast in themselves. And don't dare say Blacks are Racist to Whites in South Africa, those whites had no business trying to set up shop in a forceful manner in a land that is not theirs, so anything that happens to them is Karma.

And of course Economics is the focus now, but it still has Racial ties, its just now the Racist White Elite use the poor and uneducated whites to be the "pawns" when in reality they don't care about the poor whites just like they don't care about minorities as a whole regardless of social class. Many leaders have said if the Poor White Man sided with the Minority who faces similar daily obstacles instead of trying to oppress them we would ALL prosper.

Poor Whites and Minorities both face unemployment, education, healthcare, etc issues.
 "Many leaders have said if the Poor White Man sided with the Minority who faces similar daily obstacles instead of trying to oppress them we would ALL prosper."

This is happening as we speak though. Hey, look we had a debate in a logical way on NT, who knew?

My only problem is being a European in America and being grouped up together with White Americans on sight. The Values, ideals, thinking, etc. are completely different and nothing irks me more than that. 

IN TERMS OF RACISM SOME EUROS ARE EVEN WORSE.

BUT I GET WHERE YOURE COMING FROM

SOME ITALIANS, SPANIARDS, AND OTHER EUROS W SCRONG BACKGROUNDS GET REALLY PISSED IF THEYRE CALLED WHITE

"We" have to get out of this "us" vs. "them" mentality. We as blacks know how things are, they were that way before we were on this planet. Us as black men especially have more power than we give ourselves credit for.

Nobody uses me as a Token because I don't call everyone my friend. I have less than 5 friends, I do have a ton of people I am cordial with of all races. TO be considered a Friend you are someone I consider family that is not related by blood.

Let me Guess you are now going to say I am a Racist because I did not share any critical life experience with a White person to consider one my friend, even though I have never said all white people are racist. You're a damn fool if you're trying to deny White Privilege is real.

Nah man, I'm not calling you racist. And I'm not shocked you feel this way because I skim a lot of race threads on NT as a white person and though I usually never comment, I have learned/heard more about how black people feel about racism/whites/etc... than I ever thought I would. And ya know what the craziest part about everything I've read is? If I wasn't on NT I probably would have never known that so many black people still feel this oppressed and the way you came off in your post, totally distrusting of white people.

Now I'm not saying that black people haven't been historically oppressed by institutional racism. Racism against blacks is definitely more prevalent and harmful than racism against whites, and there definitely are a ton of racist whites out there. I'm not denying that white privilege in the US is real either. But to say minorities can't be racist is ridiculous. You're right that they can't be insitutionally racist though.

But man what really made me respond to your post in the first place... with your attitude, how do you ever expect all the different races to get a long? The **** you posted was real disheartening to me man. I feel like if I had considered you a friend in real life, there just would be no way you could ever truly accept me as a real friend or trust me because of some **** my ancestors set up when I wasn't even a sperm cell yet?

I'm not trying to argue in a race thread and I don't care that you don't have any white friends but don't rule us out because of a few bad ones man. We aren't a homogenous group and I don't view black people as a homogenous group either.

you guys are looking way too deep into this.

the hood is alot more exciting than where these kids live.

they also know they will get jimmies rustled ASAP.

look at this thread, everyone up in arms about this.

by the way i know alot of you wouldn't do ish if these kids came up to you, 

judging by how soft yall turn in regards to things like this.

yea they will rustle jimmies quick, but let me take my Black behind to the burbs and try the same stunt and either end up shot dead by a neighborhood watch cat or get my behind beat down by cops.

"We" have to get out of this "us" vs. "them" mentality. We as blacks know how things are, they were that way before we were on this planet. Us as black men especially have more power than we give ourselves credit for.
UMMMM THE REST OF YOUR POST COMPLETELY NEGATES AND CONTRADICTS YOUR FIRST SENTENCE.

ARE YOU FOR UNITY OR FOR INVERSION OF HIERARCHY?

Nah man, I'm not calling you racist. And I'm not shocked you feel this way because I skim a lot of race threads on NT as a white person and though I usually never comment, I have learned/heard more about how black people feel about racism/whites/etc... than I ever thought I would. And ya know what the craziest part about everything I've read is? If I wasn't on NT I probably would have never known that so many black people still feel this oppressed and the way you came off in your post, totally distrusting of white people.

Now I'm not saying that black people haven't been historically oppressed by institutional racism. Racism against blacks is definitely more prevalent and harmful than racism against whites, and there definitely are a ton of racist whites out there. I'm not denying that white privilege in the US is real either. But to say minorities can't be racist is ridiculous. You're right that they can't be insitutionally racist though.

But man what really made me respond to your post in the first place... with your attitude, how do you ever expect all the different races to get a long? The **** you posted was real disheartening to me man. I feel like if I had considered you a friend in real life, there just would be no way you could ever truly accept me as a real friend or trust me because of some **** my ancestors set up when I wasn't even a sperm cell yet?

I'm not trying to argue in a race thread and I don't care that you don't have any white friends but don't rule us out because of a few bad ones man. We aren't a homogenous group and I don't view black people as a homogenous group either.

The thing is if you aren't a Racist White using minorities to hide your racism, you won't take offense to what I said. I`m not calling you racist I`m speaking in general. These people exist, and once again I never said I hate whites, never said I can't be cool with whites, I`m simply speaking about a specific kind of white person, the fact is when you speak of one white even if you say you are speaking of just one type many whites will get offended even if they aren't racist simply because subconsciously they feel their White Privilege being challenged/in danger.

Hell look at Mark Cuban, I can guarantee he isn't a Racism more than likely but look at his mentality and how he subconsciously speaks things not realizing what he is doing. Mark Cuban would Cross the Street if one of his players were walking near him with a hoody at night, but not if Elliot Rodgers was walking next to him, and guess who would have murked him.

UMMMM THE REST OF YOUR POST COMPLETELY NEGATES AND CONTRADICTS YOUR FIRST SENTENCE.

The quotations were to emphasize sarcasm. We're all one people. We can't ignore our pasts and it's no secret that blacks are the victims of the worst thing to ever happen in the history of mankind. But when do we start to take responsibility for things that go on in the community and stop pointing the finger?

The quotations were to emphasize sarcasm. We're all one people. We can't ignore our pasts and it's no secret that blacks are the victims of the worst thing to ever happen in the history of mankind. But when do we start to take responsibility for things that go on in the community and stop pointing the finger?
RESPECT MY DUDE

THATS A MAJOR PART.

MOVEMENT INVOLVES A LOT OF INDIVIDUALS DOING THEIR PART

I think the Holocaust is neck and neck with that. They were close to literally wiping Jewish people off the face of the planet. Straight extermination. 

That's a whole other topic though.

Last edited:

My gripe is society wants Blacks to "get over slavery and racism" . Why should we? We were already robbed of our past, now you want us to ignore more of our history? a White American will never tell a Jewish person get over the Holocaust. Slavery happened in America so the impacts of it cannot be ignored because literally everything that deals with blacks in America stem from those 400 yrs.

Last edited:
I think the Holocaust is neck and neck with that. They were close to literally wiping Jewish people off the face of the planet. Straight extermination. 

That's a whole other topic though.

Don't ever Compare Holocaust to Slavery. NOT the same thing at all.

Last edited:
LUCKY U BOUT TO DERAIL THIS CIVIL CONVO INTO

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

WHO

HAD

IT

WORSE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Blacks weren't the only race to be enslaved.. Jews, Arabs, Europeans, Asians have all been enslaved.

WHO

HAD

IT

WORSE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nah events like that shouldn't be brought up in the same sentence because they aren't the same and did not have the same goals in mind. One cannot be worse than the other because they aren't the same thing.

AND THIS IS WHY INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM WORKS

WE WERE HAVING A GREAT CONVO BUT LOOK WHAT IT TURNS TO

THE MACHINE YOU HATE THE MOST. YOU ARE A PART OF

WHO

HAD

IT

WORSE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Nah events like that shouldn't be brought up in the same sentence because they aren't the same and did not have the same goals in mind. One cannot be worse than the other because they aren't the same thing.
ALTHOUGH DIFFERENT. I WILL CRY FOR AND FIGHT FOR ANY TYPE OF OPPRESSION.

Blacks weren't the only race to be enslaved.. Jews, Arabs, Europeans, Asians have all been enslaved.
servitude/ prisoners of War are NOT the same thing as the Transatlantic slave trade. Get out of here with that crap.
DEF NOT COMPARABLE.

WHAT THEY DID TOO AFRICANS MAGNIFIED WHAT SLAVERY IS ALL ABOUT.  THE TAKING AWAY OF HISTORY AND CULTURE.  THE REMOVAL OF IDENTITY AND POWER.

GOD IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF. HISTORY.

The topic of Convo in this thread were White Kids coming to majority Black neighborhoods performing ignorant jokes, no possible way to tie the Holocaust into this convo, thats just a tactic racist use to divert convo/downplay Racism in America. Holocaust didn't happen in the United States so why are we talking about it in this thread? I`m not brining up Genocide in Sudan am I?

The topic of Convo in this thread were White Kids coming to majority Black neighborhoods performing ignorant jokes, no possible way to tie the Holocaust into this convo, thats just a tactic racist use to divert convo/downplay Racism in America. Holocaust didn't happen in the United States so why are we talking about it in this thread? I`m not brining up Genocide in Sudan am I?
I didn't compare them. Not trying to downplay anything. 

Wow man, we just had a good debate and your letting your emotions take control of you. I only brought it up cause that one guy said it was the worst thing to happen in history which I disagree with. I don't want to delve deeper because like you said, this is a topic about people catching feelings over a prank video...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom