Why do these white pranksters feel the need to poke fun at lower class African Americans? Vol: these

Funny :lol: but fake once I saw the kid.

These dudes trying to get lit up by the FEDs with those outfits. How you dressing like a rich Arab trying to front like a terrorist?

They're doing drive by's on random civilians?

Lol, what idiots. They're gonna meet their demise by the hands of the police or a concealed carrier.

someone is going to CSI miami video zoom and enhance their licence plate numbers and its a wrap 

These are folks from another country...somewhere in the middle east, I think.

Here's another one of them being OD...

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

Nobody would throw a bomb like that though.

Dude ran in to traffic :rofl: That's a manslaughter charge waiting to happen.

They buggin with the abduction too. That mom and kid just watched as she was taken away. Shorty was fine though :evil:

Last edited:
Someone posted this in the fools thinkin they doin it thread:

tired.gif
 The guy kept walking away yet they were still going after him.

That's that when you get washed but don't want to accept it so you keep pursuing it as long as you can walk until you either give up or dude puts you to sleep situation.

:smh: not cool, especially with the kid there.

Edit: just saw those Arab ones too. I hope they get arrested. I love a good prank but those are just not funny

Last edited:
These are folks from another country...somewhere in the middle east, I think.

Here's another one of them being OD...

We would have to break up after i punched him in his face.

I love how the friends stay ready whenever those cornballs prank black people. They're gonna get got one day and not a single ounce of sympathy out of me.

Funny because of the music but stupid. :lol:

All fun and games until someone busts back.

And was homie about to let those dudes give his daughter a post-birth abortion word to @The 7th Mile? Bruh just dipped on her. :smh:

what the **** ... i hope these two see a lawsuit (if this is real)...

Last edited:

what the **** ... i hope these two see a lawsuit (if this is real)...

Looks real enough just based on the chick's reaction, but their previous videos are apparently setups.

They also deleted their original video, but it was re-uploaded above by another user.

Last edited:
:lol: :rofl: Dudes are going too far.

Those guys might get killed in self defense soon if they keep it up.

I was hoping dude started whipping their *** when he told him it was a prank.

Only certain type of people would sit there and think kidnapping someone as a prank or "PSA" is a good idea.

I agree with OP, whenever a prank has "in the hood" in the title it's always about black people like the hood only consists of black folks. And most of the time it doesn't even look like they're filming in an actual hood.
These pranksters are just perpetuating stereotypes with their clickbait titles and footage.

@LuckyLuchiano I'm gonna have to disagree with your statement about minorities can't be racist, only bigoted/prejudiced.
I see where you're coming from but I think racism has a broader definition than institutionalized/systemic racism.
I think anyone can be racist, but not everyone can engage in institutionalized racism.

Last edited:
This whole thread answers the OP question :lol:

Views, talk about them.

8 pages.

I didn't click a single damn video either.

Fousey started this trend and boom. Not clicking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom