Why do women care so much about being pretty?

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by PinkAJs

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

3c726e63eee028688ce1f43b4ded7e264abac254.gif
I meant right-brained (creative, emotional).  Haha, exactly what I love about being a woman, being able to make an obvious mistake and having no one call you out on it until pages later.
Men don't have that luxury.  Men are expected to be smart while we can just coast and look pretty.

Don't feel bad for us over the unfair standards of beauty we're subjected to, it all evens out in the end 
happy.gif
DCallAmerican, this is you, you are an obvious troll and I'm spoiling it early on.
laugh.gif
 it would be hilarious if Dirty or Method Man confirmed this.

No I'm not anyone else.  I don't think I've posted on here in years but this thread caught my interest and I thought I ought to participate.  

No I'm not anyone else.  I don't think I've posted on here in years but this thread caught my interest and I thought I ought to participate.  

Originally Posted by scshift

Why is it societal pressures for women but similar societal pressures for men don't cause men to chase such a socially desirable state?

Society calls for men to be muscular and rich. There are a great deal of men who don't care about looking big or having a lot of cash. But a lot more women want to look beautiful according to social standards.

So if it is for living up to society's standards, a better question is: Why do women feel more pressured to follow social pressures than men?
Terrible attempt to insinuate that men and women experience the same type of pressures.

They don't. Imagine having Mandingo commercials about penis size  commercials every 15 minutes from the day you were born.

You would never think your penis is big enough for any woman.

It's just like that for women but for every single thing about their body (weight, boobies, skin, etc.)

You're either trolling, mentally ******ed, or have the mental handicap of not being able to empathize.

Which is it?  Because I'm tired of guessing.

Why is it societal pressures for women but similar societal pressures for men don't cause men to chase such a socially desirable state?

Society calls for men to be muscular and rich. There are a great deal of men who don't care about looking big or having a lot of cash. But a lot more women want to look beautiful according to social standards.

So if it is for living up to society's standards, a better question is: Why do women feel more pressured to follow social pressures than men?
Terrible attempt to insinuate that men and women experience the same type of pressures.

They don't. Imagine having Mandingo commercials about penis size  commercials every 15 minutes from the day you were born.

It's just like that for women but for every single thing about their body (weight, boobies, skin, etc.)

You're either trolling, mentally ******ed, or have the mental handicap of not being able to empathize.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

wade-damn-o.gif

laugh.gif
He's just a high schooler who is trying to impress his NT brethren of chauvinist, psuedo intellectuals and appear "deep."

wade-damn-o.gif

laugh.gif
He's just a high schooler who is trying to impress his NT brethren of chauvinist, psuedo intellectuals and appear "deep."

u

u

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by JPioneer

welp.
lock this up then.
What's wrong with a young man trying to learn?
tryna learn?
i just feel his view on this topic might be a lil different after he gets it in.
Yeah you probably right but still no need to put him down.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

welp.
lock this up then.
What's wrong with a young man trying to learn?
tryna learn?
i just feel his view on this topic might be a lil different after he gets it in.
Yeah you probably right but still no need to put him down.

Back
Top Bottom