Why do you hate Wale?

We all looked up to em in his Paint a Picture days, but now he's considered wack on Twitter and other sneaker sites? Is he wack because YOU think so or because it's what everyone else is saying? Speak up. 

never hated on him, but I sort of lump him in with all the new "hip" rappers that try way too hard.
and most of his fans looking like your AVY doesn't help.

Last edited:
He's just wack in my opinion. Seems like he just doesn't have the passion or desire to be great in my opinion and i feel like hes just another rapper trying to get paid when i listen to his barely tolerable music.

I remember he approached me in the VCU commons back in 2006 about some White/Black/Blue Flightposite TB I I had on and started chopping it up about NT and such....he just seemed mad corny/arrogant. I didn't even know who he was like that at the time, but it that's the only opinion I have of him thusfar.

Meh..just not feeling his music. Nothing personal.

Dude stays getting kicks early, doe. Somewhat jelly.:nerd:

he aint help to put me on.
and he stay mentioning that he smushed my wifey in his songs.
screw him.

Last edited:
I don't hate him. His style just changed which is a good move for his career IMO. That MMG type of flow is whats selling right now, even if it's a downgrade from his old work.

Let that boy cook.

there are a lot of new heads on general lately....idk if OP is new or wat but these threads popping up lately >D

Last edited:
I don't hate him. His style just changed which is a good move for his career IMO. That MMG type of flow is whats selling right now, even if it's a downgrade from his old work.
Let that boy cook.
One of the few sensible responses! Spect!

I don't know who he is and would have never heard of him if it wasn't for this site.

Alot of NT'ers are just jelly, that's what it comes down to. You could provide 100 reasons why you dislike him or whatever but deep down, its probably because he's livin his dream and we are sitting on our computer erry night on a forum.

Personally, I can't rock with Wale's music as much anymore. 100 Miles and Running and Mixtape about Nothing stayed on repeat a few years back but mainstream Wale ain't the same to me. He's "just doin what he's gotta do" but its just not the same though.

*Don't get mad at me if you read this Wale, you're still my boy. I bought my first pair of Goadomes because of you :lol:

Why does it matter to you what someone else feels about about another person? Even more so online?
So people don't like Wale, you already know you're not going to get someone saying "well I don't like him because everyone else doesn't"

So why even ask?

Do I love the dude? No. Do I hate the dude? No.

Hes a smart dude but he likes to tell you how smart he is instead of allowing his music talk for him. Too arrogant for his own good. Corny on Twitter too

Alot of NT'ers are just jelly, that's what it comes down to. You could provide 100 reasons why you dislike him or whatever but deep down, its probably because he's livin his dream and we are sitting on our computer erry night on a forum.
Personally, I can't rock with Wale's music as much anymore. 100 Miles and Running and Mixtape about Nothing stayed on repeat a few years back but mainstream Wale ain't the same to me. He's "just doin what he's gotta do" but its just not the same though.
*Don't get mad at me if you read this Wale, you're still my boy. I bought my first pair of Goadomes because of you
laugh.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom