Why does J Cole think hiding is gonna be good for his career?? Vol Milk Carton overdue

LA was insanity. just got home tired as hell..

cliff notes-

-got home last night around 12am, wifey says people are lining up already

-pick up friend and drive to a few spots el rey, hollywood palladium, hob, the roxy lol empty

-decide to check out the belasco in dtla. get to the spot a little before 3am already at least 20 heads deep

-by 8am lines around the block they. they hand out wristbands tell everyone they gotta leave come back at 5

-cant tell u how many freaking people showed up but they ran out wristbands for two shows

-of course it was chaos trying to get hundreds of people back in line at 5

-got inside finally around 7 managed to get a decent spot

-cozz was cool bas killed it

-cole went in! the warm up with a live band was amazing. 

-cole brought this goon out

-huge line for second show

I want one of those dreamville jerseys (don't think they sell online), anyone on NT wanna cop a M for me, PM me and we can figure out payment info.

LA was insanity. just got home tired as hell..

cliff notes-

-got home last night around 12am, wifey says people are lining up already

-pick up friend and drive to a few spots el rey, hollywood palladium, hob, the roxy lol empty

-decide to check out the belasco in dtla. get to the spot a little before 3am already at least 20 heads deep

-by 8am lines around the block they. they hand out wristbands tell everyone they gotta leave come back at 5

-cant tell u how many freaking people showed up but they ran out wristbands for two shows

-of course it was chaos trying to get hundreds of people back in line at 5

-got inside finally around 7 managed to get a decent spot

-cozz was cool bas killed it

-cole went in! the warm up with a live band was amazing. 

-cole brought this goon out

-huge line for second show

lol yall crazy

My cliffs from the event...
Worked from 7-4pm

Found out about show around 1pm

Photoshopped Wristbands

Showed up at 2nd show around 9:30

Cut line halfway

Wristband worked like a charm

Was in by 10pm

Cole came out around 1015

enjoyed show - Kendrick came out

I was laughing deep inside hearing about how many hours spent waiting on the show lol- Had wristbands for my boy and my lady

Went home bed and work at 6am

j.cole and kendrick seem to be more focus on putting out a project. Putting out a high quality body of work. My only gripe with Cole is his habit of leaving his best and creative personal **** off his album rather than on.

Truly Yours pt1, 2 and 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>born sinner

j.cole and kendrick seem to be more focus on putting out a project. Putting out a high quality body of work. My only gripe with Cole is his habit of leaving his best and creative personal **** off his album rather than on.

Truly Yours pt1, 2 and 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>born sinner
Nah b. The truly yours mixtapes sounded like throwaways. It had it's gems but overall it sounded exactly like mixtape tracks with no direction while born sinner sounded like more of an album. Dope ep's but they served their purpose. 

The Truly Yours EPs were dope. **** that didn't fit the concept of Born Sinner but something to get you ready for Cole Season.

I bumped all of these hard. Cole Summer being my favorite.

Stay was so well written one of my favorite tracks , throw that and Nas verse in there smh greatness , I still don't know why he didn't ask Nas to let him do his verse again for Life is good .

Nah b. The truly yours mixtapes sounded like throwaways. It had it's gems but overall it sounded exactly like mixtape tracks with no direction while born sinner sounded like more of an album. Dope ep's but they served their purpose. 

I disagree. I felt like the Truly Yours series was some of J.Cole best work to date. A lot of introspective tracks and creative tracks. Something that was missing on Born Sinner.

Cole just released a "song" called be free. Not really a song, sounds unfinished. But its raw emotion. It's in response to the mike brown situation. What do yall think about it

Cole just released a "song" called be free. Not really a song, sounds unfinished. But its raw emotion. It's in response to the mike brown situation. What do yall think about it
Terrible imo. I'm not the biggest fan of Cole in general and in a lot of cases tend to agree with the whole audio nyquil joke but this song is just...nah.

He's a rapper, not a singer. The idea and the lyrics are good but the singing is just cringeworthy.

Last edited:
Idk if I would critique it on the singing...

This is more of a cry of raw emotion.. 

I felt it tho.

Man i got hype when i saw Be Free came out. I came in expecting bars, but i got feels instead. dammit cole. ;_;

listened to FNL for the first time in years yesterday..such a dope tape.

damn cole what happened

K Dot cooking now

Just wait....... He Gon come with that fiya.... It's good he's staying away from features and limelight. Don't wanna over saturate yourself.

J Cole mixtape > his own albums

Back
Top Bottom