Why does Janelle Hill (however you spell her name) have a job?

Every time she's on First Take or Rome is Burning she just ceases to amaze me. It just might be me but I feel she has very limited knowledge of sports ingeneral.

Affirmative Action FTW

No but seriously, she makes Skip look smart
laugh.gif

She's horrendous. Her columns are even worse than her TV appearances. The only female journalist I respect is Jackie McMullen, and even she has her
sick.gif
moments.

Tell me about it! One time her and Skip got into it. I steadily felt myself getting dumber.

I can't stand her. I read her articles first and hated her then. My hatred only grew once she started showing up on First Take.

I can't stand this women! Her writing is beyond garbage, verging on the craptacular.

I dunno how she has a job, but I remember reading somewhere that ESPN is paying her $400,000 for 2 years of service. What a steal on Jamele's part. No wayshe is worth even a fourth of that.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

lookin like neesee from Moesha
tired.gif

roll.gif

oh #%@%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yall are killing me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

but seriously BSPN is horrible. And i hate how they are the national sports coverage station so simple minded people actually think they know what they;retalking about

i agree wit yall. first time i saw her i thought she was the lady from the howard stern show. soon as it comes on and she's on, jim rome is burning goesoff.

not only is it that her knowledge is garbage, her delivery on her so-called punchlines is TERRIBLE

She's the moron that wrote the article for ESPN.COM that Fakers SG #24 is better than MJ.
She should have been fired the moment she typed that garbage.

First take in general sucks. Her writing also sucks. Couple the too, pair it with He Who Shall Not Be Named, and you have a horrendous t.v show.

Back
Top Bottom