Why does Lupe curse now? Did he give up on his previous values/beliefs?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

He's always cursed like dudes have said. He's never relied on cursing but he's always done it. Off top though I can't think of a song where he cursed but I know he has. I know Gemini did on Dumb It Down. I can't think of the song he cursed on right now though.

He swears in his live shows a lot, not really a big deal.

Y'all are crazy if you didn't notice the difference in the amount of cursing/n word from F&L to the Cool...

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

He swears in his live shows a lot, not really a big deal.

I don't like to listen to music with cursing & the n-word when my son is in the car...
With Lupe, I used to be able... Not so much anymore. 

but really...Lu RARELY cursed...one of the only lines i remember his cursing in from his first couple tapes was when he said "%$%% Bush"...

Originally Posted by pdot

Y'all are crazy if you didn't notice the difference in the amount of cursing/n word from F&L to the Cool...

exactly. i'm not sure why some dudes are acting like there isn't a difference...like i said, i remember ONE TIME where he dropped the F bomb in his work prior to F&L...once The Cool dropped it was DRAMATICALLY different...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

n_ if i'm not !@+!%$ or gettin high, the last place on earth i wanna be is a club
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom