why does the black man always have to die first?

it's cause black men are bad at taking orders...we give off this leadership thing,and always wanna do things our way.which leads to execution mosttimes...oh its a game you want us to play?

because black men are depicted as threatening individuals in our culture. So the media kills them first in order to emasculate them.

Originally Posted by carL0Wm3yng

whoa. this things pretty ill. reminds me of those old goosebumps joints.

its like im in the movie!! got to the boarding up of the house part on the first try.

lol @ all the real responses in the thread so far....

i effed up at the beginning and died when bone crusher came in the buildin

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

lol @ all the real responses in the thread so far....

i effed up at the beginning and died when bone crusher came in the buildin

yo
eek.gif
was that really bone crusher

Spoilers below....

Save the man, you got a gun, you can just blast the dude in case he wakes up, plus he becomes handy later on....

stay there, just think about it, zombies are outside, trying to get in and you want to go out?

Gather wood, Yeah to me it doesn't make sense either but you'll see....Aren't you glad you saved that dude?

Go downstairs, my first instict was to leave from the back because if you stay downstairs, they can still get to you but I was wrong.

leave her, you're a real G, save yaself, she is only dragging you back...Yeah remember you broke that chair? lol

hmmmmm, a motor cycle eh??? Why even bother, you run faster than these zombies anyway, run to the streets and your saved.

Died at save her/leave her.

THis is hella hard. You'll be all night

anybody beat it?

First of all you must understand that Hollywood is run by jews. Next you have to understand that jews as a whole are neurotic and paranoid people. Because ofthe strange hold they have on Hollywood they have got "cool" coming out their ears, but black guys bring a level of cool to the table that threatensthe powerarchy in the movie industry. So the jews in power make sure the cool black guy gets killed off early in every movie as way to fight back. If I wereblack I would take it as a compliment, but since I am a jew I could be shot for even explaining this to you guys.

Shalom.

wrote:
First of all you must understand that Hollywood is run by jews. Next you have to understand that jews as a whole are neurotic and paranoid people. Because of the strange hold they have on Hollywood they have got "cool" coming out their ears, but black guys bring a level of cool to the table that threatens the powerarchy in the movie industry. So the jews in power make sure the cool black guy gets killed off early in every movie as way to fight back. If I were black I would take it as a compliment, but since I am a jew I could be shot for even explaining this to you guys.

Shalom.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was pretty cool. When it said "stay with her" I said hell no each man for himself and bounce.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

wrote:
Died at save her/leave her.

THis is hella hard. You'll be all night

anybody beat it?

wow guise, I pointed listed all the info you need to beat it.

I didn't read the spoilers,I mean I do like a challenge...good look though.
Finally beat it.

Why don't you change the Title to somethin like "Survive the Outbreak" Might attract more people to play!

wrote:
First of all you must understand that Hollywood is run by jews. Next you have to understand that jews as a whole are neurotic and paranoid people. Because of the strange hold they have on Hollywood they have got "cool" coming out their ears, but black guys bring a level of cool to the table that threatens the powerarchy in the movie industry. So the jews in power make sure the cool black guy gets killed off early in every movie as way to fight back. If I were black I would take it as a compliment, but since I am a jew I could be shot for even explaining this to you guys.

Shalom.

roll.gif

What're you talking about?

If offed the 'might-have-been-bitten-but-lost-a-lot-of-blood-anyway' white guy without hesitation.

Then quit because of boredom.

Back
Top Bottom