Why does THE GAME name drop so much?

I'm a firm believer game could've been way bigger than he was. Son never reached his potential IMO. He killed his verse on mustard tape tho. But yeah Jesus piece was cool but son had too many collabs, u forgot it was a game album. He could be way more than what he is but he did that too himself.

I'm a firm believer game could've been way bigger than he was. Son never reached his potential IMO. He killed his verse on mustard tape tho. But yeah Jesus piece was cool but son had too many collabs, u forgot it was a game album. He could be way more than what he is but he did that too himself.
He had his year where he was the top dawg in the game they all do it came and it went 10 years later he still in the game, and is respected as a dope MC along with his new TV fame I think he did just fine

That's the thing I don't think he was ever top dawg. I do commend son on sticking around this long, but with those co signs he should have been around this long.

That's the thing I don't think he was ever top dawg. I do commend son on sticking around this long, but with those co signs he should have been around this long.
How many artist has Dre "co-signed" over the past 10-15 years from the West? Where they at?

Game is respected by everybody in the Industry for HIS SKILLS not cause Dre co-signed him

Last edited:
Free Gucci tho 
pimp.gif

I don't like game, and never cared to listen to his music, and even i know he name drops like he gets 10 stacks per person.

Dude is a lame just like 50. People like them harbor negativity and try to bring people down by being messy. He's one of the celebs that I wouldn't even acknowledge if I saw him in person.

I don't like game, and never cared to listen to his music, and even i know he name drops like he gets 10 stacks per person.

Dude is a lame just like 50. People like them harbor negativity and try to bring people down by being messy. He's one of the celebs that I wouldn't even acknowledge if I saw him in person.
Sounds jus like PAC 

Only celebs I'm acknowledging in person is Gucci and Kobe. J Cole literally high five my son and I didn't acknowledge son, good rapper but boring *** music. Would've smacked Jermaine had he got out of line #thuglife

When was the last time dude had a song where he didn't mention some other grown man?

cali music being dead after pac died is the reason game took off

they needed a savior

cali music being dead after pac died is the reason game took off

they needed a savior
Quik

Snoop

Dre

Cube

Xzibit

Kurupt

Eastsidaz

Mack 10

All released Gold/Platinum albums after Pac passed Cali was never dead #FAX

Last edited:
Come on y'all.....who's made better ALBUMS last 10 years since he's been out? Kanye.....Em.....Jay? His resume is impressive. Doesn't make BAD albums.

Back
Top Bottom