Why Does Vince Carter look like a cancer patient?

imaniketalker

Banned
Dude used to have some muscle and was kinda defined ( no amechi ) But dude looks really skinny and actually kinda sick. And dont turn this into aVince/Dunking thread cause we all know hes the goat.

Well his knees are oficially gone, I think we can all agree on that.

He's not really a superstar or an all star player anymore.

He's just a solid player who shows up to play sometimes or he just kind of stands around on the court and watches.

He always looks depressed.

KiddCarterAllStar.jpg

carter.jpg

capt.6670cd58f0004dd8bd30ff418de9a86f.nets_kidd_basketball_ny152.jpg

4264cb5ff3b2f53f3e8a5295ec7454a7-getty-76076185rw023_warriors_nets.jpg

(note the glasses)
Vince_before_the_big_game.jpg

12877.jpg

I would define "kind of skinny" as a Kevin Durant or Reggie Miller, Vince isn't that skinny. I don't see him as a depressed person all thetime either...

definately, i would be depressed too if my team was doing so bad with the expectations theyve had

definately, i would be depressed too if my team was doing so bad with the expectations theyve had

common jb u cant be that biased.....dude never looks pumped....he sort of always has the expression and attitude of a guy thats pumping your gas......u kno howmalone was the mail man, vince should be dubbed the gas man.

Originally Posted by RitchDad

common jb u cant be that biased.....dude never looks pumped....he sort of always has the expression and attitude of a guy thats pumping your gas......u kno how malone was the mail man, vince should be dubbed the gas man.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

common jb u cant be that biased.....dude never looks pumped....he sort of always has the expression and attitude of a guy thats pumping your gas......u kno how malone was the mail man, vince should be dubbed the gas man.

well he IS playing for the Nets
laugh.gif
, he seemed pretty motivated/healthy here though:
raptors23.jpg

raptors38.jpg

raptors1.jpg

The light ceasar/no headband VC was my dude but he fell off.

yeah now that you point it out seems like vc got smaller, he doesnt have that athletic build anymore

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

well he IS playing for the Nets
laugh.gif
, he seemed pretty motivated/healthy here though:
raptors23.jpg

raptors38.jpg

raptors1.jpg

The light ceasar/no headband VC was my dude but he fell off.

like his hair...

this whole thread is comedy, aside from the use of cancer patients in comparison to vince....

Vince looked ok to me when he was twerking it up in that sausage fest.

Let's see...his team sucks, he has no heart, he has at one time worn tights in an NBA game, he has a misshapen head, Nike quit making his signature shoes,and he has to live in New Jersey.

I'd be pretty damn depressed too.

Back
Top Bottom