why doesnt ace hood sell?

Can you imagine what his sales would look like back in the day when you had to get up, go to the store, and actually buy the album? Lol, he'd be on the streets begging for McDonald's money by now

Last edited:
He doesn't and will never sell because of how he came into the industry. Image and presentation say a lot and you don't get a second chance to make a first impression
Two Chainz says hello. Talk about the trash being taken out and someway sneaking back into the house. I get what you saying though bruh and majority of the time it's true. A few slip through and get a second chance though and it's usually pure garbage. Ace isn't as bad as 2 Chainz and when he's 40 he will be 500x  better than 2 Chainz. So I won't say he will never sell because 2 Chainz is pretty garbage but a few years of industry touches and a big money push and Ace Hood might be relevant. 
2 Chainz is hot because of how garbage you claim he is.

He got his second chance cause he dumbed down his music, which wasn't intellectual to begin with.

Just shows how ****** up the game is

Can't even lie, I slept on this dude. I dismissed him as another Khaled ***** boy but I got bored one day and peeped his tape.

Great storytelling in the above song.

The Starvation 2 tape bangs, y'all should go check it out.

http://rapradar.com/2013/01/10/new-mixtape-ace-hood-starvation-2/

I think I may go back and get all his past efforts just to check what I've been missing. I haven slept on him, I just rarely took to time to give one of his projects a good listen. Always knew he could spit tho.

Plus I'd rather listen to ace than hear meek holler thru a whole album...

Last edited:
you can say that about any artist

No. You can't. All of his songs sound the exact same.

Take Kendrick. A.D.H.D doesn't sound like Money Trees which doesn't sound like Bish, Don't Kill My Vibe and so on

Take Drake Over doesn't sound like Headlines which doesn't sound like the Motto which doesn't sound like Started from the Bottom

Same w/ Kanye and Jay and so on and so forth.

Even with rappers who do seem do repeat the same formula they have a personality. People buy into them as a person. Nobody wants to buy into Ace Hood as a person. His image/persona has no depth

Ace is forever dead on NT because if the video above.

While I'm 100% sure he is not the only rapper to wear a fake watch. He's just the one that got caught.

A lot of you kids need to realize your Favorite rapper is not as rich as he claims period. But you can still live on a fantasy world if you like.

And you don't have to make Kendrick level music to be considered good. But I'm guessing that's the bar that every rapper has to meet now.

Anyway...

Ill give the album a 7/10

"We them ******" being one of my faves on it. But I still have to go thru it a few more times. Before I make my final opinion on it

Ace Hood being nice isnt a question tho. I like him alot. But as much as I say that, I still haven't dl'd that last album yet. I been meaning to tho.

Why doesnt he sell. I feel he does have a story to tell.

Last edited:
He put his best **** on Starvation 2. He got a few good songs on his album but some of these joints sound the same. Starvation 2 was way more balanced.

:pimp: Great video.

Ace Hood doesn't stand out. Nothing is striking about him lyrically or with his appearance and performance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom