Why Doesn't Double Impact Get Any Love

^Bloodsport was the movie that catapulted the greatness of JCVD.

Double Impact with Chad and Alex!

"Big legs and karate"

"Big suprise, HUGE suprise"

roll.gif

Double Impact is top 3 JCVD movies b....I rented Bloodsport with my pops from video time back in the day and the rest was history. Saw every JCVD movie after that....and got highly upset when he did the one with Mcauly Culkin's little brother that had zero martial arts in it.
laugh.gif

This one set it off though...remember this?

Double Impact is top 3 JCVD movies b....I rented Bloodsport with my pops from video time back in the day and the rest was history. Saw every JCVD movie after that....and got highly upset when he did the one with Mcauly Culkin's little brother that had zero martial arts in it. :lol:

View media item 1715181

Black Eagle? or Something Eagle? He plays a Russian bad guy, and theres a scene where he's doing the spits on 2 barrels and is throwing knives at a target board?.

How is this about Double Impact but this gem of cinematic history hasn't been posted yet?

^Guaranteed he performed the splits on every one of those girls.

You could tell he was legit glad to see Bolo. :pimp:

That Jackie Chan disrespect doe :lol:

Double Impact is top 3 JCVD movies b....I rented Bloodsport with my pops from video time back in the day and the rest was history. Saw every JCVD movie after that....and got highly upset when he did the one with Mcauly Culkin's little brother that had zero martial arts in it. :lol:

View media item 1715181

Man what yall know about No Retreat No Surrender

1408.gif

I thought Bolo was dead..
And he's still looking like Broly from DBZ[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom