Why Don’t You Drink Milk?

Never really got down with milk unless its cereal....is there anything actually good for you anymore or without disputed research??
laugh.gif
Air is smug and polluted, water has too much fluoride, milk, meats can be contaminated, we got e coli
mean.gif
Only thing that people haven't said is bad for you is......can't think of a damn thing
laugh.gif
We're slaves to research...its not a bad thing, but people tend to act with extremist attitudes once they learn about something and thats no good either. 

Everything we do is bad to some degree or another...moderation is key.

Theres a study that debunks the benefit wine or chocolate one week then supports it the next week.

All we can do is hope to eventually get...SOMEwhere.

I got turned off by milk as a younger kid cause I hated when my mom bought those off brand cereals and I wouldnt eat it. So I guess that conditioned me to not like milk also. Now I will drink chocolate milk every now and then or a frappacino and it doesnt bother me.

I only drink chocolate milk and that is rare.
I will use it in my protein shakes and cereal but I rarely eat cereal (only Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
I just don't like the taste of milk or the consistency, plus since I am lactose intolerant I tend to get stomach aches from it

almond milk

there are all kinds of different alternative milks...hemp milk...rice milk...

Last edited:
inb4 meth drops that knowledge bomb.

I stopped drinking it because we, as adults, don't need it anymore. I switched over to almond milk and everything is gravy...tea taste better, cereal taste better.....

don't drink it since i saw a documentary of some farmers milking some cow w tumors all over its udders :x

Last edited:

Y'all seriously trying to tell me milk is unhealthy? :lol:

Let's be serious, you just don't like the taste.

Try clumps of blood, feces, dirt, hair.... Thats why they pasteurize milk at such a high temp, it also kills the fat content and makes whole watered down, from where it was 20 yrs ago.. One more thing we use to make ice cream also, if you eat ice cream and it looks like clouds when it starts to melt. Thats because it 60% air and its made out 2% milk, so you are basically getting cheated. That why gellato is much richer than ice cream because it more cream and less air

Beware of ice cream like moose tracks and heavenly hash, all the makers do is use old or damaged ice cream, pasteurize it add some nuts and marshmallow ribbon and presto u now have a new flavor of ice cream
Wow, really, I still love my milk though.  Helps me have a good night's rest.  

I was listening to JJ DOOM (DOOM's new album) and one line he said "Don't drink the milk, it's spoiled. The blood and stuff in it make it stink it's why it's boiled."
It made me google some stuff and I came across this website.
Nutritionally speaking, dairy foods are essentially “liquid meats”—but worse, because people drink milk, and eat cheese, guiltlessly—often thinking “milk makes my bones unbreakable, helps me lose weight, and makes my skin as soft and beautiful as a baby's tush.” In their haste to sell products, the dairy industry has created an obsession over calcium that has become, in effect, a major contributor to the suffering and death of more than one billion people annually on Planet Earth from diseases of overnutrition—obesity, heart disease, stroke, arthritis, and diabetes.
In the late 1970s when I was developing the McDougall Diet—after reading the bulk of the nutritional science published since the early 1900s—I came to the conclusion that starches, vegetables and fruits were ideal for human nutrition. I then asked myself, what would be gained and lost by adding other food categories (dairy, meats, poultry, fish, free-oils, sugars, etc.) to this elemental foundation? In the case of dairy foods, I quickly eliminated the “calcium advantage” because Nature packaged her foods so efficiently that developing a disease due to calcium deficiency is nearly impossible on a diet of plant foods (See last month’s newsletter—February 2007).
After almost three years of exhaustive research I concluded: adding dairy foods to my original plant-food-based diet would only supply more calories, fat, animal protein, cholesterol, sodium, microbes, and chemical contamination—ingredients that were making most of my patients ill in the first place. In the final analysis, I found myself unable to discover any reasons to add dairy into the McDougall Diet—the hazards weighed heavily and any benefits were overstated, or blatantly falsified. Yet the drone from the dairy industry’s propaganda continues three decades later. I am the uncommon voice out there in the wilderness; people tired of listening without questioning will find my analysis of some of the dairy industry’s most familiar messages refreshing.
the rest are in here. http://drmcdougall.com/misc/2007nl/mar/dairy.htm
Any opinions and thoughts are welcome.

:evil:

You had me sold at "liquid meats"

I'll have a milk with my steak and bacon-wrapped shrimp and side of chicken, oh and don't forget the tuna sashimi appetizer.

I drink milk (about 16 oz) after every gym/hoop session, and will still continue to do so after reading the article(s) in this thread. :D

Nesquik and Horizon chocolate milk > :pimp:

i can't give up cheese... I've been drinking soy milk.. you get used to it.. but its bad for testosterone.. nothing in health linear..

Never really got down with milk unless its cereal....is there anything actually good for you anymore or without disputed research?? :lol: Air is smug and polluted, water has too much fluoride, milk, meats can be contaminated, we got e coli :smh: Only thing that people haven't said is bad for you is......can't think of a damn thing :lol:

Dont forget the vegetables are full of pesticides....

unless of course you buy them from someplace "organic"....

but then organic standards are lacking, so it really may not be organic...so you should just grow your own...

but wait there's smog in the air and the water is contaminated...so now your homegrown vegetables are contaminated...

:wow:

I swear some of y'all are gonna die from the stress of worrying about what you can and cant eat before the actual food.

With that said...I don't drink straight milk, mostly because it's disgusting and makes your breath smell like ****. I do occasionally partake in Ice Cream and Cheese tho...sue me.

Edit: Vanilla Almond or Coconut Milk = liquid crack :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom