Why Hasn't "Cool Story Bro" Been Banned?

biggatree wrote:
Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I mean, I thought we were more than just lulz here on NT. Every thread, some dude has to post this. Yes, I am mad. Yes, this is a cool story bro. No, I am not smashing. Yes, RIP to me. Can we just end this stupid +%#+, please?
This was playing in the back of my mind as I read that.

roll.gif

cool story bro is and still will be used for topics deemed boring, pointless or just too long to read

Yall can keep *dead*, YNS, burr, etc though

leave the funny stuff for the internets
smile.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Every thread, some dude has to post this. Yes, I am mad. Yes, this is a cool story bro. No, I am not smashing. Yes, RIP to me. Can we just end this stupid +%#+, please?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
^ at the Myspace gif. and the Brool story Co
alien.gif

Anyway, C.S.B. hasn' got on my nerves just yet

Sometimes I be wanting to hit cats with the Cool story bro in real life i mean its just a part of life now especially NT life.... Shame on the cats who use itjust to bump up the Post count tho.....

On a side note i expect my post count to jump way up over this Xmas break I have NOTHING to do but work and NT

"cool story bro" is just a modified version of the "get a blog" meme from a few years back.

Just in the same way "fail" is the morphed version of "pwnd" from a few years back.

Step your interweb sub-culture game up.

But on another note, has anyone ever said this in real life? It's one of the most insulting yet funniest things you can say after someone tells yousomething.

Back
Top Bottom