Why is Dame Grease never mentioned around here?

lurkin2long

Banned
This cats resume is impressive.

I dont think you dudes really know who he is around here, he has def done more work than just Max B that most dudes know about at the moment.

This dude was a mentor to Swizz, son has worked with Mase, CNN, Nas, CAM, LOX, WU TANG, DMX

i never seen any homage paid to this man in the well informed NT music forum.....

forget a kanye west

Dude has a couple classics.

My favorite joint was that Mase and Busta Rhymes track- N..... Wanna Act from Harlem World.

For dude above me, he did alot of work on DMX's first album.

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

Never heard of the man...he mess with any groups or just solo work?
he did we'll always love big poppa, numerous dmx joints, feds takin pictures ect...

dame is most def. underrated.... most don't know how much work he done put in

Originally Posted by young dunny

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

Never heard of the man...he mess with any groups or just solo work?
he did we'll always love big poppa, numerous dmx joints, feds takin pictures ect...

dame is most def. underrated.... most don't know how much work he done put in

yes that is the track everybody loved on fabs there is no competition mixtape that they all spit on.

[h1]Cam'ron ft. Juelz Santana - It's Nothin'
eek.gif

[/h1]

Get At Me Dog.

Classic.

There's a lot of producers that make some ill !%*@, then disappear. I'm always tempted to try to find these cats to see if they still have a hot one(the way 45 King came back with "Stan" and "Hard Knock Life").

Ski
Bink (Jay-Z's "All I Need")
Dame Grease

Cats like that.....

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Because Swizz Beats stole his beats and the credit that went along with them.

yeah i thought dame grease stole swizz style till today lmaoooooo Dame Grease is crack max b - paperwork >>>>>

solid resume.

VERY solid.

dude was always ill with that gritty sound...

Swizz just took his shyne.

"Pull It"
eek.gif

Dame grease did the Majority of DMX's First album....i thought EVERYBODY knew this lolz......

Grease is like Havoc and sha money XL w/ without rapping ability....cuz his beats are eastcoast classics.

Back
Top Bottom