Why is Jordan Brand in such a hurry to get retros out?

I don't mind all of the Retros releasing because they've been my faves for the most part and it's nice to be able to cop them if I missed in the past.

However, what I do have a problem with is all of the sh*tty JB team and collabo shoes that look like they were designed with Outlet shelves in mind. And it's not just a few kicks scattered here and there but FULL LINEUPS!! It's crazy that some of these designs get the greenlight from the higher ups and see the light of day.

Remember when JB was releasing the AJF hybrids and people were complaining that they wanted more retro releases.

We asked for it and JB gave us what we wanted.

Originally Posted by rodman1978

I like it , this way i get to rock all my J's without worrying about never obtaining another pair in the future.
Since JB will release them soon enough. 

Enjoy your shoes everybody, cus in the end that is what they are.

me too. i hope it keeps up.

the only thing better would be all the sigs being perpetually available on nikeid.

Because it'll keep retros on high demand, every retro is guaranteed to sell-out within minutes with all the hype going on nowadays and since they've gotten harder to get most of the people who miss the opportunity to cop one retro will be more likey try to cop the next one coming out, thus JB will NEVER run out of customers. Very smart marketing strategy but I also don't like it cause too much heat is coming out and I can't afford to get all of them coming out throughout the year lol.

Last edited:
0904wealth_jayz_main.jpg

:nthat:

MONEY! ....Why don't they just make more on a release then they don't have to re-release so soon o_0

Nike ain't playing the marketing game is crazy now after the concord 11 release last yr they know what they doing

I think they wouldnt need to sell retros every month if they put a little extra effort in their new Jordan models thus retros would not be the only reason the brand is prominent nowadays.

the last two comments^^^^whoa!! i was hearing something similar tho

Nike & Jordan Brand are not stupid. After the Concord fiasco, their plan is to bring back the retros at a fast pace until the interest dies down. By the looks of it, the interest will not be dying anytime soon with the majority of releases selling out almost instanteneously.

Concord? :lol:
I'm pretty sure this has been going on well before the Concords. Over here, it started off with the Altitude XIII back in 05, and the Space Jams was what REALLY set it off.

Back
Top Bottom