Why is Shawne Merriman still getting commercials?

Dude hasn't been the same since the steroids/injuries, but I keep seeing this dude in the Powerade commercial w/ Ryan Howard and Chris Paul.  What's his appeal? 

*Speaking of the roids, has he had any luck finding out who gave him the "tainted" substance? 

Dude hasn't been the same since the steroids/injuries, but I keep seeing this dude in the Powerade commercial w/ Ryan Howard and Chris Paul.  What's his appeal? 

*Speaking of the roids, has he had any luck finding out who gave him the "tainted" substance? 

Why is Michael Strahan still getting commercials? Not that I mind, but it seems like he is in a lot of commercials.

Why is Michael Strahan still getting commercials? Not that I mind, but it seems like he is in a lot of commercials.

Most likely had an existing contract with them.

In regards to the roids, he probably hired the same group of investigators OJ did to find the real killers.

Most likely had an existing contract with them.

In regards to the roids, he probably hired the same group of investigators OJ did to find the real killers.

He has name/face recognition for those who aren't avid football fans for a bunch of reasons.

His great start in the league, his lights out dance, and his tabloid fame with the Tila Tequila %!@*.

He has name/face recognition for those who aren't avid football fans for a bunch of reasons.

His great start in the league, his lights out dance, and his tabloid fame with the Tila Tequila %!@*.

He's too light skinned to get kicked off of TV.

I haven't been seeing the commercial up here, though.

I haven't been seeing the commercial up here, though.

Originally Posted by Proshares

roll.gif

Some of these dudes simply have the best agents and managers working for them, simple as that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I agree with the Strahan comment...  Dude retires and now is on TV more than anyone not named Peyton Manning.  Went to FOX pregame, then got his own sitcom or whatever, now does lotion commercials, Subway, Dr. Pepper, Right Guard, et etc.

Some of these dudes simply have the best agents and managers working for them, simple as that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I agree with the Strahan comment...  Dude retires and now is on TV more than anyone not named Peyton Manning.  Went to FOX pregame, then got his own sitcom or whatever, now does lotion commercials, Subway, Dr. Pepper, Right Guard, et etc.

i dont understand how Strahan's gap-tooth $$@ keeps getting so many endorsements..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom