Why no love for certain air jordan lows???

Ok NT fam my question is why is it that certain numbered jays don't receive any love or appreciation. I for one think that some low models are hotter ormore rarer then the original models. For example:

air-jordan-16-og-low-white-black-varsity-red.jpg

air-jordan-13-og-low-black-navy-blue.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-low-white-red.jpg

air-jordan-retro-2-low-1994-white-red-black.jpg

Anyways as you can see from the models i've chosen that it's safe to say that these are rare and not seen often, but for some reason they are notreally cared for or sought after. Anyone care to share their opinion please.

i just don't like lows in general. i don't care for them. only exception to this rule for me is the xi's in snakeskin. other than those, that'sit.

all those u posted i actually own, the low 14's i have doubles in every low colorway.

best lows i like are
1's
6's
11's
13's
14's
15's
16's
17's
21's

I love somelow's like 13's, 14's, 15's, 16's, 17's, 18's, 21's. People act like the lowtop's are like fusion's orsumthin.

tell you the truth i hate low cut shoes with a passion like what the $$@% that @##! be hurting my ankles like $$@% thats my reason why i don't care aboutlow jays that much

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

dude just wear wat U like, dont just buy because others r buying!
He never said he was buying a pair in his post.
indifferent.gif

He was asking why there is no appreciation for low tops.

To answer your question op, I don't know. I like the ones you posted though but some lows are just
sick.gif

The 11s are another low I like. Especially the snake skin ones.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I love the OG 99 XIV LOWS GINGER and ROYAL BLUES. They are just GREAT looking shoes that I don't have and need. So if anyone out there has them in aSz.12 DS, hit me up. Willing to pay $500+ A.S.A.P.

i dont see the point of make 14 lows when almost the same height as the original but i love the lows but the 8 lows are just horrible

air-jordan-13-og-low-black-navy-blue.jpg

My favorite of all time. Had these in back in my school days.....wish I had a pair now for the summer.....

Rocking fresh J's to class FTW!!!
smokin.gif
Feet growing about a full sizeover the summer and all your J's fit tight FTL!!!
frown.gif

thats not true people do like them, but just becaude there is no hype or resale value doesnt mran anything. its just because they are not OG.

Back
Top Bottom