Why she quit her job as a Flight Attendant

latest

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is interesting, I know a girl I went to college with that left the corporate world to become a Flight Attendant and she's enjoyed it so far.  This is definitely hearing the other side of it. 

Cliffs:

5 weeks of unpaid training

On call literally 24/7

Living with 20 flight attendants in 1 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with a bunch of bunkbeds like a cheap hostel

Only start getting paid when the airplane door closes, don't get paid for food prep, checking the safety of aircraft etc. 

Went to work at 6am and came back at 11pm and got paid for 4 hours

I just watched this video today before I even came here and seen the tread about it :rofl:

Was speaking to a flight attendant the other day. She says through her company, she gets to pick her whole schedule, paid training, take a lot of days off, benefits, great pay, etc. Half of them were saying they even went to college and took a leave of absence to focus on school.

I think she works for a ****** airline company.

spirit airlines im guessing?

She's an idiot. They let her choose between LA, Newark NJ, and Chicago. She chose LA and then complains about expensive rent lol. Get an apartment in Van Nuys, chick. Bet my life this chick thought she was gonna touch down in West Hollywood and begin living the life.

There's a ton of these flight attendant videos on YouTube and it's always the same millenial whinefest.

It's a job where there's always someone else waiting to try out your job... the airlines don't care about your feelings. My cousin is a flight attendant and she loves it. Always posting pics of her travels. Boggles my mind how people sign up for something and then whine about the job duties. ANYONE has the skills to be a flight attendant... but are you ready for the grind it entails? What the hell did she think it was gonna be about?

This. Moved to Alabama with money in savings and stayed at hotel. Sometimes Ives seen 3 people bunk to save money. Albeit we are working full time. But I could get fired or hired at the drop of a hat. And then what? There's just too many weaklings out there. Almost die if they miss a meal. I say forget'em.

EDIT: I was gonna say is hit, but upon review of pic... word to Sosa I only want the top I ain't tryna pipe

Last edited:
Cliffs? She can get it but I'm not watching 22 mins of that. Got a couple friends that are flight attendants they seem to love it
this i done talked to more than a fair share, it aint bad like that at all, but it could be who she work for

the chicks i talked to all got a per diem when they were on call, they werent on call all the time like that

they got to fly anywhere, got paid for all that ****, and were put up in decent rooms for themselves when they were stayin out of town

this shorty used to face time me and show off her nice *** rooms and pizza n **** when she was stayin overnight somewhere

edit: fine *** from MI too? im lookin fo her

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom